Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is it possible ?

caboussleman

I have a 89 "Bu" skier. ive had it for a 6 years now great boat . i have the fly high fat seat for the bigger wake for wakeboarding. my question is can you wake surf behind this boat. if so what setup are you guys using. im new to the forums so take it easy on me haha. any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

caboussleman

Of course, this is my old boat an 88 Skier. martinarcher was the master mind behind it and will be a valuable resource to get started. Here are a few of his links he gave me when I bought his boat.

that kinda helps but i was wondering how much weight guys or you are running on one side. my wake is almost big enough with my fat seat and everyone one on side but i dont run any weight in the bow would that help if i did if so how much weight?

that kinda helps but i was wondering how much weight guys or you are running on one side. my wake is almost big enough with my fat seat and everyone one on side but i dont run any weight in the bow would that help if i did if so how much weight?

I just bought a 89 skier to wakeboard behind would you happen to have any pics of your fat seat in the boat?

I just bought a 89 skier to wakeboard behind would you happen to have any pics of your fat seat in the boat?

I can get you some this weekend when I get back home.

That'd be great do you use a fly pole or tower? Talking about weight I had 1100 to 1200 pounds of sacs in the boat last weekend and 2 more people and it was a pretty good wake enough I think you could surf behind it

Hey sry man I went camping the weekend and didn't even fill it up. I use a pole with board racks on it I'd like a tower but a pole is a lot cheap and works well

That's ok I just wanted to know what it looks like in our boat before I buy I use a pole too just aggravating having 2 wakeboards a set of skis and a wakeskate all in the boat just takes up alot of room