Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Samson S9HD

West Coast Rider

Hi all,

Has anyone outfitted their boat tower with Samson's S9HD speakers? After many searches about these speakers there seems to be very few posts about this Samson prodcut. I know lots of you guys out there have unreal stereo's. I was looking at purchasing Bakes package of the exile Harpoon amp and the Samson S9HD speakers. My goals is to be able to hear good clear audio while wakeboarding (primary sport we do on my boat). I just wanted to hear some unbiased reivews before I shelled out the money for this setup, as they don't seem to give this stuff away cheaply.

I know quite a few people are Exile fans on this forum, and have seen many great reviews about the Exile speakers. Please keep your reviews limited to the Samson product.

Thanks guys,

Yupp! Samson needed a speaker and amp product to use.. Exile needed a clamp and mounting system for their tower speakers... Only difference is the logo!

I have the four Samson S7HD speakers wtih the Harpoon amp running them. You can clearly hear them from over 400' away. They are much better when compared to Wetsounds.

What tower do you have. I have the Illusion tower and just add 2 pair. I can just say for now that I love the look and the mounting. Will test them out this weekend and let you know.