Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

"Black Sunshine" Rides Again

btothemalm

Fresh back from a complete detail (wet sanding / buff / wax / interior) and displaying new registration 1000 miles from its last home!

Unfortunately with recent (3 weeks ago) lateral epicondyle/extensor tendon injury I will be out for the first few months of summer, but the rest of the family will be hitting the water hard!

IMG2012051800303.jpg

IMG2012051800304.jpg

Minnetrista2012051800308.jpg

Still one of my favorite boats. Congrats!

Sorry to hear of your injury, do your physical therapy and keep your cardio up! I put on 20lbs after a car crash last year and I'm still struggling to get back...

Edited by jk13

Thank you!

Yes, was just at therapy earlier today. Doing everything I can to speed up recovery and get back on the water!

I wish you a speedier recovery!

Thank you!

We jump around a quite a bit to Fish Lake in Maple Grove and some other smaller lakes but have friends with a slip on Lake Minnetonka so we end up there quite a bit. I don't like the crazy waves but if you can find a quite bay it's nice. The dock image above was at Lord Fletcher's on Friday and the other tie up was at Boy Scout Island.

How about yourself?

I own Frankies Pizza in Maple grove and sneak out to Fish Lake in the afternoon alot. We also spend alot of time on Minnetonka(just not on weekends). Shoot me a PM maybe we can meet up sometime.

He was a pretty active member on here, but haven't seen him post in a while.

One of the only all black RLXi I've seen. Again Beautiful Boat, she's a keeper!

I think he got butthurt by one of the best on here :whistle: Something about the difference between an engine and a motor....

My favorite all black boat of all time, get some 20% tint and it would look even better :thumbup:

I hope to be very active as well and am excited to join the Malibu community. We loved our Supra but it was time for a change. Thank you.

I think he got butthurt by one of the best on here :whistle: Something about the difference between an engine and a motor....

My favorite all black boat of all time, get some 20% tint and it would look even better :thumbup:

Wow, that's a bummer. :unsure:

Never even thought about tint, good idea!

Looks greats!! I bet it's fun to keep clean! :)

A labor of love :)

That's one of my favorite boats ever! Beautiful. Congrats on the purchase.

Thank you! It was quite the journey down to Texas and back but it's all worth it now to be on the water! It sure is great to have this forum to be able to talk with all the members and see all the beautiful boats and modifications.