Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Group Buy, Custom Cooler for Under the Seat.

D-GOOSE

Custom replacement cooler  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will you 100% buy a custom cooler when/if the GB happens.

• Yes, I'm 100% in. Cost about $70 plus shipping.
    • No. I might but can not commit all the way

I must've missed the embroidery details/info ... is it the "malibu" logo or "themalibucrew" logo or the overall stitching on the cooler or something else? ... I did not see any reference other than the additional price and nothing on the order form. Sorry if I missed it somewhere else ...

Ya, the embroidery option on the website doesn't have the area for what needs t be sewn in. But I just did it over the phone.

The group buy hit the same time tax refund did. So now to find a lincoln sp140 for a good deal and I'll be a happy camper.

I must've missed the embroidery details/info ... is it the "malibu" logo or "themalibucrew" logo or the overall stitching on the cooler or something else? ... I did not see any reference other than the additional price and nothing on the order form. Sorry if I missed it somewhere else ...

The embroidery option will be fix soon. You have two options at this time. Call in with your order or choose the embroidery color option and notate the wording in the customer comments section.

I ordered mine today with the embroidery option. I noted it in the comments field. Within like an hour I got an email from Amber at AO asking what font I wanted, plus a sample of what fonts they can use & an explanation of how long they expect it to take (5 - 8 days).

Great customer support at AO!

I ordered mine today with the embroidery option. I noted it in the comments field. Within like an hour I got an email from Amber at AO asking what font I wanted, plus a sample of what fonts they can use & an explanation of how long they expect it to take (5 - 8 days). Great customer support at AO!

What font did you go with? Did they have a actual Malibu logo?

Embroidery option on the site now - 12 letters max. My 2 coolers ordered - 1 Pink & 1 Neon Green stitching - "Sharp Malibu" - Thanks again D-GOOSE - awesome deal & perfect timing ! :cheers:

• Like 1

No option to add to cart on the website...Am I missing something?

Edit: Called and place my order on the phone and she said she would fix the website.

They will not embroider the malibu logo but will instead embroider "Malibu" in caps and italizied for an add'l $9.99

Only color is black

Thank you soooo much for making this happen Goose! Now I can throw out that poor of an excuse for a cooler that malibu gave us.

After this and the Acme 1235 I ordered last week my tax refund is spent!

Edited by BlitzedVLX