Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Good Stuff

CedarLakeSkier

I know in a support forum you often hear about the problems and bad stuff.

With the most recent upgrade I thought I'd point out something that I like.

For those that don't know, to the left of the topic is usually a "dot", that if you click will take you to the part of the thread that you last read.

What I like is that if the thread is a thread that I have made a comment in, this "dot" is actually a cartoon like "thought balloon". It's a really quick way to identify the threads I have made a comment in and keep up to date on if I want.

Thanks for all you do

CedarLakeSkier

Another addition I like is the "Like this" option to sort silently approve what someone is saying. Even get a few of these coming my way occasionally & find myself getting a kick out of what people do or don't approve of.

I participate in a couple of other forums too & find this one is more up to date than some others. Seems trivial but it makes a difference in the whole experience. Thanks for makin it happen!

• Like 2

Great point CedarlakeSkier-

I like the view new content option, I think it was on the last version before the upgrade but not as easy to get to. Even better how customizable you can make your new content once your in that screen. I'm with Bill the, "like this" option is nice, then to get the notification that someone "likes" a post is cool!

Great Job!