Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2011 Rockford HU

srintx

Some where I messed with a setting that when you accelerate or decelerate the volume on the Rockford HU adjust accordingly.

Where is the setting to turn this function off? I can't find it... :dontknow:

Thanks-

Shawn

Shawn, pg 2-61 of your owners manual:

Auto-Volume for MaliView

One of the enhancements to the software for the MaliView is the addition of autovolume.

This feature will automatically increase and decrease the volume of the stereo as

boat speed increases and decreases. You can access the auto-volume feature through the

MaliView Setup Screen (see page 2-7). Use the up and down arrow buttons to adjust the

intensity level from 1-3, 3 being the most aggressive, or “OFF.” When you reach the

desired level, press the ON/OFF/ENTER button to save changes.

Adjust Auto Volume p

Auto volume on Level 1 is just about right for me. Level 2 seems to be a little too much volume when you get up to speed, and LV3 3 is crazy.

It"d be nice if I could adjust to a 1.5.

Ryan, do you know how or know where to find directions on how to upload the 1GB of internal memory into the HU. I have found the PC/MIA card slot and the USB slot for the upgrades, but as of now I am "No Joy" on uploading or finding directions on how to upload for that matter. Thnaks, Bill.

Shawn, pg 2-61 of your owners manual:

Auto-Volume for MaliView

One of the enhancements to the software for the MaliView is the addition of autovolume.

This feature will automatically increase and decrease the volume of the stereo as

boat speed increases and decreases. You can access the auto-volume feature through the

MaliView Setup Screen (see page 2-7). Use the up and down arrow buttons to adjust the

intensity level from 1-3, 3 being the most aggressive, or “OFF.” When you reach the

desired level, press the ON/OFF/ENTER button to save changes.

Adjust Auto Volume p

THANK YOU!

Ryan, do you know how or know where to find directions on how to upload the 1GB of internal memory into the HU. I have found the PC/MIA card slot and the USB slot for the upgrades, but as of now I am "No Joy" on uploading or finding directions on how to upload for that matter. Thnaks, Bill.

Now when you say HU do you mean Malivue? If so yes, all you do is plug in the USB Pin Drive under the dash, and the dealer can walk you thru it and then you can flash the system to update with their help over the phone.

I am not sure how you would update the Fosgate black box if that is what you mean. But yes my Malivue did require an update.

Auto volume on Level 1 is just about right for me. Level 2 seems to be a little too much volume when you get up to speed, and LV3 3 is crazy.

It"d be nice if I could adjust to a 1.5.

I agree, level 2 is way to sensitive. Seems as if that could be easily fixed in an update.