Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help - Can't change profile picture

Timmo

I've been trying to change my profile picture without success. I change the picture from old to new and save the changes, however the picture always reverts back to the original that I'm trying to delete. The new picture is 150 *150 and appears to load OK. I've even tried deleting the old photo and going back to the silhouete that is provided initially on profiles by the Crew and then adding my new photo, however after saving the changes my profile still reverts back to the old photo that I thought I'd deleted. Most frustrating!!

Any suggestions appreciated.

MalibuNation

Timmo, You might try clearing your temporary Internet files (cache).

Edit: What should the avatar look like, I see a pretty good salomon skier on the starboard side.

Timmo, You might try clearing your temporary Internet files (cache).

Edit: What should the avatar look like, I see a pretty good salomon skier on the starboard side.

Yes, when I logged on this morning (Aus time) the picture had changed to the new one. Maybe you have to log off and back on again for the change to come into affect???