Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy to join the club

smallbutwiry

Oooops...rookie...haven't filled out my profile.

I'm in Boise, ID. I've been lurking for awhile and haven't seen much representation from this area...so I'm happy to be the Boise guy!

Thanks all. Here's a pic of the boat (sons of the previous owners in the picturs, turns out they're pretty good semi-pro boarders out of WA)

2005_0430boat0009.jpg

Heading out this Monday to get married in Mexico (wooo hooo!) but I'll be back in a couple of weeks and raring to go!

By the way...this community is great. I've already got tons of ideas for maintenance, cleaning, upgrades and I'm in for the stainless steel cupholders. Thanks!

Shane

I am familiar with it, but I've never been to an event. The boat looks familiar, so I may have seen it on a lake or maybe on the road. Totally wicked ride. You must be soooooo excited & jonesin' for some good weather (I know I am). Where do you guys typically do your boating?

We stay pretty local usually...we have a lake here, Lucky Peak, that's only about 30 minutes from my house, so we typically go there during the week after work. On the weekends, we have a cabin in a little town called Pine (on the way to Sun Valley) that's just a few minutes from Anderson Dam Resevoir. We'll also go up to McCall (if you know where that is) several times a year with some friends.

But...since I've been here..I've got to start giving some serious considersation to heading your way the first week in August!

By the way...I drove to Pendleton today to pick the boat up. I got some pretty funny looks from the truckers as I headed over Deadman's pass pulling a boat in February!

Yeah, I'm dying for some good weather. I've been sitting in the garage all night with the stereo on making vrooom vrooom sounds...

We stay pretty local usually...we have a lake here, Lucky Peak, that's only about 30 minutes from my house, so we typically go there during the week after work. On the weekends, we have a cabin in a little town called Pine (on the way to Sun Valley) that's just a few minutes from Anderson Dam Resevoir. We'll also go up to McCall (if you know where that is) several times a year with some friends.

But...since I've been here..I've got to start giving some serious considersation to heading your way the first week in August!

By the way...I drove to Pendleton today to pick the boat up. I got some pretty funny looks from the truckers as I headed over Deadman's pass pulling a boat in February!

Yeah, I'm dying for some good weather. I've been sitting in the garage all night with the stereo on making vrooom vrooom sounds...

ROFL.gif

Now you know you're addicted... You should think about attending NW WOW in Central Oregon.

Yup...I'm leaving this Monday for 2 weeks to get married and most of my "planning" energy is focused on that. Once I get back I'll start seriously looking at my options to make it to NW WOW...sounds like a blast!