Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
smallbutwiry

Happy to join the club

smallbutwiry

Hi all,

Just a note to say today I'm the proud owner of a used 2005 Wakesetter VLX. Can't be happier to join the club!

Shane

WakeAndSno

Welcome to theMalibuCrew and Welcome to the Malibu Family! Congratulations on your purchase!!

JZ

stusumm

Great choice, you will love it! Welcome.gif

BTW where are you from?

smallbutwiry

Oooops...rookie...haven't filled out my profile.

I'm in Boise, ID. I've been lurking for awhile and haven't seen much representation from this area...so I'm happy to be the Boise guy!

stusumm

Oh there is a couple on here from your area. I'm sure they will chime in soon.

auto

welcome to the best damn boat site on the net. Biggrin.gif

Headhunter 2317

Welcome to the family. Post some pics of your ride!!

mrothwell

Woo Hooo - you're number 3 that is posting here - may be others lurking.

dlb

Welcome, and enjoy.

Malibudude

Welcome to the Crew!. You'll find Mike is up in your neck of the woods as well. I think I might be forgetting one other member up there as well.

WakeGirl
Hi all,

Just a note to say today I'm the proud owner of a used 2005 Wakesetter VLX. Can't be happier to join the club!

Shane

Welcome & congratulations on the boat. Yahoo.gif

smallbutwiry

Thanks all. Here's a pic of the boat (sons of the previous owners in the picturs, turns out they're pretty good semi-pro boarders out of WA)

2005_0430boat0009.jpg

Heading out this Monday to get married in Mexico (wooo hooo!) but I'll be back in a couple of weeks and raring to go!

By the way...this community is great. I've already got tons of ideas for maintenance, cleaning, upgrades and I'm in for the stainless steel cupholders. Thanks!

Shane

WakeGirl

Holy crap that's a wicked boat! Me gusta mucho!!

smallbutwiry

Thanks!

Actually Wakegirl, are you familiar with the INT ?

This boat belonged to the new Oregon State coordinator. It's a small world!

WakeGirl

I am familiar with it, but I've never been to an event. The boat looks familiar, so I may have seen it on a lake or maybe on the road. Totally wicked ride. You must be soooooo excited & jonesin' for some good weather (I know I am). Where do you guys typically do your boating?

obski

That is a sweet looking ride!

Bring it on down to the NW WOW.

You are going to love it.

smallbutwiry

We stay pretty local usually...we have a lake here, Lucky Peak, that's only about 30 minutes from my house, so we typically go there during the week after work. On the weekends, we have a cabin in a little town called Pine (on the way to Sun Valley) that's just a few minutes from Anderson Dam Resevoir. We'll also go up to McCall (if you know where that is) several times a year with some friends.

But...since I've been here..I've got to start giving some serious considersation to heading your way the first week in August!

By the way...I drove to Pendleton today to pick the boat up. I got some pretty funny looks from the truckers as I headed over Deadman's pass pulling a boat in February!

Yeah, I'm dying for some good weather. I've been sitting in the garage all night with the stereo on making vrooom vrooom sounds...

WakeGirl
We stay pretty local usually...we have a lake here, Lucky Peak, that's only about 30 minutes from my house, so we typically go there during the week after work. On the weekends, we have a cabin in a little town called Pine (on the way to Sun Valley) that's just a few minutes from Anderson Dam Resevoir. We'll also go up to McCall (if you know where that is) several times a year with some friends.

But...since I've been here..I've got to start giving some serious considersation to heading your way the first week in August!

By the way...I drove to Pendleton today to pick the boat up. I got some pretty funny looks from the truckers as I headed over Deadman's pass pulling a boat in February!

Yeah, I'm dying for some good weather. I've been sitting in the garage all night with the stereo on making vrooom vrooom sounds...

ROFL.gif

NvBoarder

Thats a sweet boat welcome to the club.

Henken

Thats a beautiful boat. Congrats and welcome to the site. Welcome.gif

WakeAndSno

Beautiful boat! Welcome again!

Malibudude

Now you know you're addicted... You should think about attending NW WOW in Central Oregon.

smallbutwiry

Yup...I'm leaving this Monday for 2 weeks to get married and most of my "planning" energy is focused on that. Once I get back I'll start seriously looking at my options to make it to NW WOW...sounds like a blast!