Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

what size fat sak fits in 07-08 rear lockers..

malibu.c.c

Mcc, the Malibu stickers claims 75 lbs max per floor which satisfies the lawyers and the small print but as you have probably already read there are a ton of people on here going all the way up to 1100 lbs and then into "Wheelhouse terrirtory" of near 1500 lbs +. I have yet to read where anyone has had any problems with cracking the stock tanks. IIRC the 750 fills your VLX rear locker completely and the 1100 fills the LSVs. From what I have read the key things were to reinforce the engine divider wall with bars and to fill the stock ballast tanks first so as to not collapse them while you fill the after market bag. The bottom line is if you put in anything over 75lbs are you willing to accept the liability for what happens what ever that may be. I can't wait to bag mine out this winter for surfng next year! :rockon:

Mcc, the Malibu stickers claims 75 lbs max per floor which satisfies the lawyers and the small print but as you have probably already read there are a ton of people on here going all the way up to 1100 lbs and then into "Wheelhouse terrirtory" of near 1500 lbs +. I have yet to read where anyone has had any problems with cracking the stock tanks. IIRC the 750 fills your VLX rear locker completely and the 1100 fills the LSVs. From what I have read the key things were to reinforce the engine divider wall with bars and to fill the stock ballast tanks first so as to not collapse them while you fill the after market bag. The bottom line is if you put in anything over 75lbs are you willing to accept the liability for what happens what ever that may be. I can't wait to bag mine out this winter for surfng next year! :rockon:

750 in each one should be more then enough and safe ...

thks

You have to get you a custom sac made for you at Bakes. I've got one that runs from the rear locker under the seats all the way to the observers compartment. Big sac... I took the divider wall out and made a custom brace for the seat base.

You have to get you a custom sac made for you at Bakes. I've got one that runs from the rear locker under the seats all the way to the observers compartment. Big sac... I took the divider wall out and made a custom brace for the seat base.

I saw that and it looks awesome!