Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

03 SUNSCAPE 23 LSV OR 04 WAKESETTER 23 LSV?

kkosh

I just bought a 04' wakesetter 23' LSV and love it. It puts out an amazing wake with 2, 300 pound bags in the back and a 500 pound in front. Perfect boat!

Rugger your boat looks great! Do they still offer the series 3? That is the one I want. Plan is to pick up the 03 LSV on Saturday and bring it right to the Malibu dealer to have them go through it, detail it (bring back the blue shine) and put a tower on it.

They don't make them anymore, but you can find one if you are patient. Give Brett a call at Star One for starters and let him know you are interested. He gets them from time to time. Others have found them here or on craigslist. There's also another version of it -- same tower with one extra hoop that sold on the Nautiques. Lots of options... just take your time and look around to see what works best for you. Plenty of other great towers out there too.

Search this site and you'll get more info on the towers subject than you can handle!

They don't make them anymore, but you can find one if you are patient. Give Brett a call at Star One for starters and let him know you are interested. He gets them from time to time. Others have found them here or on craigslist. There's also another version of it -- same tower with one extra hoop that sold on the Nautiques. Lots of options... just take your time and look around to see what works best for you. Plenty of other great towers out there too.

Search this site and you'll get more info on the towers subject than you can handle!

X2

CALL brett at star one. i just had this conversation with him regarding these towers. brett is super cool and easy to deal with.

Brett Burrows

Star One Wake

Sales Manager

PH: (916) 858-1178

FAX: (916) 858-1179

[email protected]

www.menacewatersports.com

Well I finally picked up the boat this weekend. Ran great! Dropped it off at the Malibu dealer this morning to have all the fluids changed. New impeller and fuel filter also. I talked to Brent at Star One and he said the have a new version of the series III tower coming this winter. I think I am going to wait for that instead of going with the series II. Amazing how much better this boat drives than my 97 Supra Sunsport. Love it!! What are good ballast bags to get for the rear compartments if I want to wakesurf? Do i need a bag also for the front?

I took am looking for suggestions to the above questions about ballast takes as I just purchased a '04 23 LSV and picking up it in two days upon satisfactory inspection and test drive. LostBoys, throw up a pic of that bad boy bro!