Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Open in Milwuakee

footndale

We'll be in town, may stop for a bit to show the kids and check the new boats. Pretty busy Saturday for us already with two other events going on at Noon and 3pm. We may go for a bit early Saturday morning or later in the evening.

Also, Rockerbox and the Air Show to try and get to. Decisions, decisions......

We'll be in town, may stop for a bit to show the kids and check the new boats. Pretty busy Saturday for us already with two other events going on at Noon and 3pm. We may go for a bit early Saturday morning or later in the evening.

Also, Rockerbox and the Air Show to try and get to. Decisions, decisions......

We had planned on doing the ferry across for it, but our lake picnic is this weekend. Gotta pass.

Dang I didn't even know about this! I will be helping a co-worker pick up a moomba in Illinois with my burb this weekend :( It would have been a neat event to go to!

Yea i'll be there. My buddy from my show ski team is freestyle jumping at 11 a.m Saturday. Saturday evening will be very fun to watch under the lights just as it was last year! It would be nice to see the TXi pulling events. The local malibu dealer has one that will be down there for everyone to see under their tent.

Edited by jaciche