Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

boat cover

sikvlx

Lots of talk on here about Evolution covers. Do a search and you will find out that people love these covers and the customer service associated with the company.

I gotta tell you how awesome my Evolution cover is. I have had mine about 2 years now. I left my boat on my mooring over the weekend (something I will NEVER do again) When I took the boat out yesterday the ENTIRE cover was white with Seagull _______ For those of you who have never spent multiple hours scrubbing Seagull S off boat covers it is probably the worst task you could ever take on.

I swept my driveway really well and laid my cover down. EVERYTHING HOSED RIGHT OFF!!!! :yahoo:

I can't believe how insane this cover is. Hands down the best boat cover I have ever laid eyes on.

Oh yeah, Cory is cool too :clap:

Edited by Levi900RR

I have towed close to 1000 miles and my black boat has zero marks from the cover. Evolution covers and their customer service are second to none.

I have towed close to 1000 miles and my black boat has zero marks from the cover. Evolution covers and their customer service are second to none.

Do a search on the site and look at the comments and reviews of how well the cover perform and the level of service that is provided. They are not cheap, but then again having the interior of your boat re-done is not cheap either...

Do a search on the site and look at the comments and reviews of how well the cover perform and the level of service that is provided. They are not cheap, but then again having the interior of your boat re-done is not cheap either...

I hear ya on that one... my boat came with a cover so it gets cover when not in use but i have a bunch of scratches on it now from the cover :(

i put microfiber towels on the areas that i see the scratches when the cover is on to try and keep the cover from scratching it even more