Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

updated options

A-hole

OK:

I'm considering adding:

1.factory cd player...where does it go?..cost?

2.change steering wheel to the new issotto..how much does it cost?

3.add second screen the 2011's have if possible?..cost?

4.tower camera...cost?

5.hard bimini..factory or after market?..ideas..cost?

6.factory camera on tower..cost?

these are the features I'm considering adding to my 2010 ,23 lsv, wakesetter, this winter.

any input or idea of prices?

regards

OK:

I'm considering adding:

1.factory cd player...where does it go?..cost?

2.change steering wheel to the new issotto..how much does it cost?

3.add second screen the 2011's have if possible?..cost?

4.tower camera...cost?

5.hard bimini..factory or after market?..ideas..cost?

6.factory camera on tower..cost?

these are the features I'm considering adding to my 2010 ,23 lsv, wakesetter, this winter.

any input or idea of prices?

regards

nothing?

1. No, use MP3's, sirius from your phone or Pandora from your phone, unless you are a CD guy and thats how you listen to most fo your music for hrs at a time..

3. ? They come with malivue and the MTC? a 3rd screen ?

5. Yes. Works good, no issues.

One option I wish mine came with... is the carpet with the Wakesetter WS embroidery, costs a little more, that I would have paid for. Also as far as stereo, I reccomend getting the 8" mids and stop there--that is if you like Fosgate. To add the sub and tower speakers is very expensive from factory and by no means the best stuff or best setup out there. Do or have that done after you get the boat and you have a way better product for the price.

"A", unless Malibu changed the Blk Box 3000 from a RF to something else on your '10 you won't be able to add a CD player. Even though if you look on the Blk Box there is a plug labeled "CD" it was for earlier BBs and too expensive to change (I am guessing). A couple of us on here found a great deal on RF 8000 CDC for $24.00 delivered (for my '10). The item came in, plugged up no problems but would only turn on, the BB would not recognize the CDC. I called RF to find the issue, and was told RF took the CD option out (a few years ago) in some Blk Box HUs' to add more features for the IPOD/MP3 feature. You can get RF HUs that are CD compatible, but you will have to get rid of the BB for a new HU and then you might run into where to put it, remote compatability etc.. As Ryan said, use Sirius or Pandora which is what I use. I just ran a cable from the glove box 3.5mm jack port to the storage shelf by your right elbow. In a pinch you can charge you phone on the go from the power port below the kill switch but you will get an alternator whine through the speakers while under way, at rest no noise. The 2010 bimini is kind of an a$$ pain to take completely off by your self and if I didn't already have one I would upgrade to the '11 bimini for ease of use from what I have seen of them, either way it is a must have in my book. The tower cameras from what I have read on here are not getting very good reviews, you can't get zoom in shots with them it seems. If you need anything Malibu I would recommend Bakesonline.com they have about everything.