Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

typical wait for evolution cover?

Mikeproc

This time of yr he is hammered with dealer orders and new boat sales.

One the positive side the wait is well worth it, that or just think of this as getting a jump on the boat cover you need for winter. :crazy: Disclaimer, that is NOT how low this will take.

Best bet is to call him. I waited 6 months for mine cause he didn't have a pattern for my boat. It was well worth the wait!

Cory is good with email as well...I agree just call him.

This time of yr he is hammered with dealer orders and new boat sales.

One the positive side the wait is well worth it, that or just think of this as getting a jump on the boat cover you need for winter. :crazy:

:plus1: I ordered my cover back in early May, it just showed up on my doorstep today (so 2.5 months give-or-take). It's been a long wait, but based on all the input on this site, I have no doubt it will have been worth it. Now if I can just get through the next couple hours to get home and try it out! :woot:

looks like the factory cover?...why not buy the factory unit?...just wondering?Is this cover better,for some reason?

regards

Way better cover, different material and better fit with no need for poles if installed correctly. I talked to Corey today he said he's busier than he's ever been.

Way better cover, different material and better fit with no need for poles if installed correctly. I talked to Corey today he said he's busier than he's ever been.

I received mine about 5 months ago based on The Crews reviews...had to send it back for some minor adjustments. I must admit the factory cover lasted 12 years. This cover is night and day compared to the factory one. As 06vlx said, no pole and no straps to attach to the trailer. I have towed with it and have had zero problems...great cover from a person who provides top notch customer service!

Shawn

Edited by srintx
martinarcher

Me Likey!!!

Sweet. Looks good Jerry. Just an FYI, you can get the cover tighter than you have it by adjusting the velcro hooks along the rub rail to tighten it a bit side to side and get the rub rail cinch rope lower on the hull. Thumbup.gif

Enjoy your cover! I've had two of them and they are phenomenal! Rockon.gif

Sweet. Looks good Jerry. Just an FYI, you can get the cover tighter than you have it by adjusting the velcro hooks along the rub rail to tighten it a bit side to side and get the rub rail cinch rope lower on the hull. Thumbup.gif

Enjoy your cover! I've had two of them and they are phenomenal! Rockon.gif

Yeah, you'll notice in the pic that the doc was wet. Unfortunately lots of rain came last night, so it was all I could do to get the cover on and snap a pic. Supposed to have lots of sun this weekend, so I'll get it all adjusted then.

Looks great. What lake are you on?

Silver Lake in Fenton. Not many Bu's, mostly a Nautique and MC lake, a few Centurions and MBs. I have seen a few other Bu's though the last two summers, so we are making some inroads.