Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu In Music VIdeo

jetskipro550

Wakeboard Mag did a really nice article on Jake about being a huge Malibu fanatic, I'll see if I can find it and post it. He's a really good guy, I'm sure he's probably on here, i wonder what his handle is? Come on Jake come forward! :thumbup:

At the Country Music Festival in Nashville in June I saw Jake Owen on his boat and last year he surfed on the river and came on stage and sang then went back to his boat. I think I saw him anchored up next to a Sea Ray on one of the nights on the River near LP Stadium.....as my name states he too Lives the Dream!!!

dude thats awesome. Thats not just some wakeboarding or a quick little shot in the video - that music video had a lot of riding in it! That's way cool!