Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'97 Response Atlantis color?

mxbeck

I'm looking at a 1997 Response. It is listed as Atlantis for the color. It is about 7 hours away, so I can't just drive over and look at it. Before I make the trek, does anyone know what color Atlantis is? Pictures make it look lighter blue or is it really teal? Or is it something else? Anyone know for sure or have an opinion?

I'm looking at a 1997 Response. It is listed as Atlantis for the color. It is about 7 hours away, so I can't just drive over and look at it. Before I make the trek, does anyone know what color Atlantis is? Pictures make it look lighter blue or is it really teal? Or is it something else? Anyone know for sure or have an opinion?

Kinda looks like a medium blue......looks like a lighter blue then the 97 I just bought. Unless mine is Atlantis too and the pic is just deceiving??

Edited by flattracker60

Atlantis was a shade of teal, in my opinion...but color is a very subjective thing, as well as being subject to personal taste. :)

Good luck -

I have the color files from 1997.

I posted it in my Gallery. I'm trying to get a link

Atlantis

Its a small image. But its better than nothing

Edited by bretski75

Nope. Personal pref, but no teal for me.

Color is a big thing.

I did buy that white/blue '97 Response I was asking about........I've had it out 3 times (8 hours), I LOVE IT!!

This thing makes teaching "the girls" (11/6) how to ski almost easy (I said "almost".....LOL).

Good luck with your search.

Glad you like your boat. My family memories ahead. You didn't get that from Badger Marine in WI by chance did you?

Color is a big thing.

I did buy that white/blue '97 Response I was asking about........I've had it out 3 times (8 hours), I LOVE IT!!

This thing makes teaching "the girls" (11/6) how to ski almost easy (I said "almost".....LOL).

Good luck with your search.

Glad you like your boat. My family memories ahead. You didn't get that from Badger Marine in WI by chance did you?

Yep, thats the one. I knew the previous owner (anal as they come), he would have told me anything to be aware of......gave it a good send off.

After talking to some people, they were right, with us 4 (me, wife and 2 small kids) in the boat, I like the closed bow, you should see all the "stuff" tucked under there. :thumbup: Also, our own wake (after turing around for a down skier) has come over the bow.......would've been a huge mess with an open bow. Also, an open bow would have cost me more dough........$12500 with 214 easy hours and knowing the previous owner.........I signed on the dotted line.

After taking delivery, I notice the "shock" was not holding the observer seat back up well (would slowly fall) and the strap was kinda iffy. I called the dealer and he said, "I'll get you that stuff, no problem". One nice thing about buying from a good dealer.

Edited by flattracker60