Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hyperlite Landlock?

Levi900RR

I'm not Ronnie, but if you go over to centurioncrew.com (yeah yeah), they are running a group buy on blem inland surfer squirts. Best deal going right now IMHO.

http://www.centurion...squirt-blowout/

(you need to register on their site for the link to work)

I can't get that link to work. Registered at the site, can't find the group buy anywhere, even with keyword searches. Do you know where/how to see that? I did an internet search and found that Bart's has a blemish 2010 Squirt special for $299, is that the same price?

Levi - if this comes together on the squirt I might have a Broadcast to sell.

My wife hates me.

I can't get that link to work. Registered at the site, can't find the group buy anywhere, even with keyword searches. Do you know where/how to see that? I did an internet search and found that Bart's has a blemish 2010 Squirt special for $299, is that the same price?

My wife hates me.

Keep me posted, I have a bunch of irons in the fire on boards but I really want to get something soon.

My wife hates me.

It will pass... :rofl:

My wife hates me.

I am a memeber there too....Squirt is $25 plus shipping....

Not sure if I am breaking the rules, but I have two Mucus Blems here for sale...$299 plus shipping...

My wife hates me.

my bad, now says sold out. was the same price as what you're quoting, shipping included ($250 + $50 shipping).

Guys I found a Landlock on CL in San Francisco for $75. What do you think is the best way to ship a wakesurfer?

Should be in a box.... Inland Surfer uses Fed EX.... FYI

I am so pumped, the local dude with the "Hyperflex" Surf board turns out to be a Landlock 5' 6"!!! :yahoo:

Im picking it up this weekend $75 bucks!

Surf City, here we come! That is a great deal, good for you.

Surf City, here we come! That is a great deal, good for you.

YEAH! That board the the 750 I have on order should do the trick, as long as I dont sink my boat...

martinarcher

I am a memeber there too....Squirt is $25 plus shipping....

Not sure if I am breaking the rules, but I have two Mucus Blems here for sale...$299 plus shipping...

Did you miss a leading "1"....$125!?! If not - I need to join up!

Yep....I registered.....try a trailing zero not a leading 1. :Doh:

Edited by martinarcher
martinarcher

That Blue Inland Surfer is an older Blue Lake. It's the same board I have (two fin before the quad fin). Probably an 04-05 board with Future fins. That is stupid cheap though!

93 Skier + 1250 lbs + giant board = pretty long wave!

I went out last night, threw the rope after about 30 seconds. I am so pumped! :yahoo:

I was so surprised at how long the pocket was. I could fall way back and still recover. What a blast. I think my crew is hooked on Surfing!

jkendallmsce

93 Skier + 1250 lbs + giant board = pretty long wave!

I went out last night, threw the rope after about 30 seconds. I am so pumped! :yahoo:

I was so surprised at how long the pocket was. I could fall way back and still recover. What a blast. I think my crew is hooked on Surfing!

Shoot a couple of pics as to how you have the sac situated in the boat. Ay weight up front??

Shoot a couple of pics as to how you have the sac situated in the boat. Ay weight up front??

No weight in the front. 750 under the back seat, 500 next to the motor on the surf side. Ill try and remember to bring the camera next time out.

:surfing:

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Just purchased this board to complement my Hyperlite Broadcast. It's a super fun board but was awkward to get used to at first. I love my longboard at the beach and this is a similar board for the LSV wave. It's not the same, mind you, but its close. Was able to compare to my 9' longboard back-to-back with this. Definitely a better boat wave board. Hanging 5 is impossible for me though so that's a bummer.