Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

just in time for july 4th

bamabonners

First off, a big thank you to Scott and the guys at Pirates Cove Marine at Tim's Ford Lake in Winchester, TN. They brokered the sell of my old boat and worked with another dealer (tnt water sports) to get the boat we wanted. Second, thanks to all of you here for helping to make the decision easier. For the last few months we have looked at Malibu, Tige, Nautique, and MC. We kept coming back to Malibu.

I am a huuuuge Dallas Cowboys fan so I had to go with the blue and silver!!

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by bamabonners

Congrats! that is a beauty, enjoy your VLX.... hope you are out on the water in it for the 4th! :rockon: you will not be disappointed with Malibu or the VLX wakeboard wake, its plain awesome right off the showroom floor! I was in the same situation in January, went with Malibu and so far have no regrets after 53 hours!

Edited by Fman

Awesome boat! Bought my 23LSV at TNT. Luke and Andrew (brothers) that own the place are great people and easy to work with. Contrats you will not be disappointed.

I notice you are from Huntsville? That is where I boat. Out of Ditto Landing and in Guntersville.

I haven't been to ditto since all of the remodelling. I have been going to honeycomb and will sometimes go up to Tim's Ford. Hit me up this weekend if you are here. I know a group of families that keep campers at Guntersville (mostly MC owners, one Nautique owner) that we will probably ski with.

Beautiful Boat and a Beautiful reason!

If you ever make it to a home game and need a tow let me know. (sorry I can't offer tickets!)

Have you considered changing the WS wakesetter logo to the cowboys star emblem?

Other cowboys theme ideas:

-> Star in the the middle of the carpet

-> a 50 inch plasma screen tv hanging from the tower (I think that is the correct scale size)

-> Cheerleaders!