Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Carlisle Ultra Sport 235/60/r14

Anyone know where to grab 1 of these? Looked online, prices range greatly. Had one blow out on me the other day. Local tire place that is supposed to be a Carlisle dealer looked at me with a crooked face when I told him what I was looking for. Any body got the hookup? Local to Portland, Or. would be great.

It appears to me that Carlisle is possibly going through a trailer tire model change.

The Discount Tire store in Bend was carrying the Carlisle Trailer Tire "ST".

Now they have something called "RH" with a new look in the trailer tire lineup.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tires/carlisle/product/byName.do?r=ORBINT%7Cpc%7C97708&tmn=Radial+Trail+RH+Trailer+Tire&typ=Trailer

http://www.carlisletire.com/media/catalogs/trailer.pdf

The Carlisle search function does not list Discount Tire Centers. But maybe a dozen Les Schwab stores.

The Ultra Sport size 235 / 60 R 14 is not listed as a stocking item at Discount Tire. You may be in the special order mode.

• 1 year later...

I have a 2006 wakesetter 247 that weighs a TON. My trailer is rated at 7000lbs and the boat must be close to that. I blew a tire 2 years ago, Carlisle Ultra Sport 235/60/r14, and now today after 50 miles in 95 degree weather another tire is deformed and bulging on the top. Looks as if the inner colds are separating and it will blow any time. I changed it with my spare, but I am afraid to pull the boat any far distances it these tires are going to keep giving me problems. I know at the launch ramp I have to turn very sharp sometimes because the trailer is long and I notice the tires really twisting. The ramps are very ruff to help from skidding, so I know that it is extremely hard on the tires.

Any other type of tire anyone suggest for this huge/heavy boat??