Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

This is why I own a Black Boat...

So today was my day! ( Fathers day) And I chose to Detail the boat , All I can say is" wow", Looks even better then when I picked it up from the dealer!! I used a Light swirl remover from 3M and grey foam pad, Followed by some Collinite Fleet wax..There is nothing like the shine on a Black Boat... So far it has been very easy to maintain, But you could never let your guard down, That's when it will sneak up on you and, then it turns into Real work!!!

Edited by Wakesetter67

Nice man. So......where's the pic!!! Gotta love a boat with a fresh coat of Collinite's wax!!

I will have to snap one on Tues, Almost hate to take it out and get all spotted... LOL,

I don't believe him either :biggrin:

Hey now , aren't you all sick of seeing my boat anyway... Oh BTW I was not completely truthful... Had my detail buddy help me with the Buff job, But I did wax it myself...LOL Surprised you did not pick up on that 06vlx....:rofl:
martinarcher

Hey now , aren't you all sick of seeing my boat anyway... Oh BTW I was not completely truthful... Had my detail buddy help me with the Buff job, But I did wax it myself...LOL Surprised you did not pick up on that 06vlx....:rofl:

Sick of looking at Bu's....nonsense. This isn't the Mastercraft forum!!! ROFL.gif

Detail buddy?? I think your friend needs to become my friend :whistle: my boat really needs a good buff job.

I did say I didn't believe you didn't I . :lol:

I did say I didn't believe you didn't I . :lol:

I figured you would call me out, Got to love Friends that will trade riding time for buffing time, Taking him and his son out on Tuesday, !!! He did teach me some tricks on buffing, I think you would agree, That would be a great skill to know, with the color choice we have!!

I need to meet him to make sure I'm up on all the latest detailing techniques!

Yeah is say you got the good end of that deal, you get a detailed boat and a third. Winning!

I need to meet him to make sure I'm up on all the latest detailing techniques!

Yeah is say you got the good end of that deal, you get a detailed boat and a third. Winning!

Ya I have never been that good at buffing, Never really had much experience, half the battle is having the right stuff, he Set me up with all that i need, should be alot easier when I attempt it next time, believe it or not I do enjoy detailing, had quite a few Hot rods and did that whole Car show and cruise in Thing.... kids hate the car shows, So sold everything and upgraded the boat, They couldn't be happier!!

:whistle:

Boy, the off-color comments that could be made... :innocent:

Oh believe me I was ready for those comments...LOL It's Sunday night, everyone must be a little burned out from the weekend...