Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lovin' the summer

Ceesub

Took my wife, kids and some close friends out on the bu tonight. Had a nice dinner of sandwiches and chips, took a quick swim then everyone got to board, including the ladies and my 5 year old and we had a great time. Pulled the boat out around 9, and wiped her down. This is what life is all about, what a great night! :yahoo:

Took my wife, kids and some close friends out on the bu tonight. Had a nice dinner of sandwiches and chips, took a quick swim then everyone got to board, including the ladies and my 5 year old and we had a great time. Pulled the boat out around 9, and wiped her down. This is what life is all about, what a great night! :yahoo:

Those are my favorite nights! I am hoping to have a few of those evenings this summer! :rockon:

love those nights, we head out in the evening, have a similar dinner, float between a little island and the mainland as the sun goes down then hit the water for a few runs. Only difference up here is the temp.....we are not yet swimming, and if we do it is still in wetsuits as the water is still in low 50's.....

what a great family event!!!!!!!

Awesome to hear! :thumbup:

Yeah, the 'early season' here in Oregon has been great. "Flood stage" river levels have shut down the biggest boat ramp in my area and have scared most people off the water all together. It hasn't been super nice weather, but I'll trade sun for flat water and no boats any day of the week! I haven't seen any other riders out. Some days we won't even see any fisherman out. It's been great. I can't wait to get my new little girl out on her first boat ride......should be in the next couple weeks! :thumbup:

Awesome to hear! :thumbup:

Yeah, the 'early season' here in Oregon has been great. "Flood stage" river levels have shut down the biggest boat ramp in my area and have scared most people off the water all together. It hasn't been super nice weather, but I'll trade sun for flat water and no boats any day of the week! I haven't seen any other riders out. Some days we won't even see any fisherman out. It's been great. I can't wait to get my new little girl out on her first boat ride......should be in the next couple weeks! :thumbup:

What are you going to do with your little girl as far as life jackets go? I don't know how well the normal infant jackets would do on a newborn. I need to figure something out soon!

Awesome. We were out last night too. Little tubing with the kids, swimming, dinner while floating in the glow of the evening... :thumbup:

What are you going to do with your little girl as far as life jackets go? I don't know how well the normal infant jackets would do on a newborn. I need to figure something out soon!

We have an Oneil infant vest that seems to fit pretty well. The thing is so buoyant I think it'd keep me afloat! :lol: I'll get a model # when I get back to the boat to get it if you're interested.