Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tillys Marine

TheKiwi

Hey guys

I'm looking at a boat that was serviced/inspected at Tillys Marine in cali, and am wondering how the dealership rates.

If anybody has any experience with them I'd love to hear it!

Thanks

I don't have any first hand experience for you, but have 2 buddies who bought there. Both have had great things to say. I guess they were one of the first dealerships who really liked & promoted the Titan line of towers. :rockon:

I know that there is a lot of great things said about Bakes around here. Tilly's is nothing short of outstanding! Valerie in parts will bend over backwards for you, Brady in the back is awesome Brett is amazing. I would highly rate them in every aspect of the business. I bought my boat there, they have done every service, bought all my gear there etc... Do not second guess doing business with them or question work that was done by them, I don't have a single negative thing I can say about them in my five plus years of doing business with them.

Great dealership! Customer service is #1. IMO a dealership is defined by thier customer service and tilly's understands just that.

Now the question is, does anyone want to have a look at a boat in the oxnard/thousand oaks/camarillo area for me before I drive 2500km?

I would be happy to take a look. Shoot me a pm with your email and phone number.

I bought my boat from Tilly's in 2003. Been a satisfied customer (friend) since them. Brady is an outstanding technican. Factory frequently consults with him on "problems" that they have trouble diagnosing. I've never been "upsold" on maintenance. Rates are competitive - remember, you get what you pay for in life! I would never dream of trusting my boat to anyone else!

Mike