Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Speedo

91Sunsetter

Where do I buy the speedo pickup on the back right of the boat? The barb where the tube slides on broke off. I need this exact one!!

boat002.jpg

Edited by 91Sunsetter
martinarcher

Where do I buy the speedo catch on the back right of the boat? The barb where the tube slides on broke off.

If you just want a stock replacement, PM me your address and I'll send you one of the stock ones I just pulled off my Setter.

If you just want a stock replacement, PM me your address and I'll send you one of the stock ones I just pulled off my Setter.

PM SENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this site!

• 4 weeks later...

That speedo won't work without redrilling which I would perfer not to. I took a picture and edited the original post. So if anyone has one or knows where I can buy the exact same one please PM me!!

martinarcher

I don't think you'll be able to find that exact pickup, but I guess anything is possible. You'd probably have to find a boat salvage company and email them that pic. I think pickups changed pretty often between years.

It is pretty easy to fill holes and re-drill especially if your going to cover them back up with no need for gel coat color matching. If you do that I probably have the other pickup laying around, but the newer skidim ones would be better than what was on my boat.