Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any Updated NW WoW Pic's...

Wakesetter67

Come on people, I know some of you have Smart phones.. Let's see what we all are missing... I'm really going to try and make it next year... Spent all day doing Yard work...But hitting the lake tomorrow.. :yahoo:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bobby Light

• Bake's Marine

• Bawshogg

• Bill_AirJunky

No cell service sorry you will have to wait. Or maybe you should have been here. Now back to good time for me and all the crew that made it.

Your killing me, Come on it's 2011 cant someone hook up a Go Pro and get us all a live feed!!!

Vince- exile made the drive and it is totally awesome here. Lot of great people. Last night a few of the BU's did a few hotlaps on the hydrofoil course. It was a sight to see. @ahem, yes I filmed it...haha!

What a great weekend!!! Finally met a bunch of crew members so now I can put the face with the screen name.

I've also got to thank Jeremy (06VLX) for organizing all this, he put a lot of effort into organizing this get together and I'm hoping this becomes a annual trip!! Thanks for letting Bake's and my family participate, the first boating trip of the season was a memorable one!

Here are some pictures of the house I got with my phone, liljohn and Brian from Exile will have some great pictures to post up later. My little girl kept me busy enough that i didn't get many pictures.

-Paul

post-4023-070971000 1307921188_thumb.jpg

What a great weekend!!! Finally met a bunch of crew members so now I can put the face with the screen name.

I've also got to thank Jeremy (06VLX) for organizing all this, he put a lot of effort into organizing this get together and I'm hoping this becomes a annual trip!! Thanks for letting Bake's and my family participate, the first boating trip of the season was a memorable one!

Here are some pictures of the house I got with my phone, liljohn and Brian from Exile will have some great pictures to post up later. My little girl kept me busy enough that i didn't get many pictures.

-Paul

post-4023-070971000 1307921188_thumb.jpg

Looks Like a Blast, I will definitely put this event on the calender next year, Hopefully Jeremy is not to burned out to organize another...

OK I am home and need to go through all the pictures and get my status updated but here are a couple of quick pics.

I want to give out special thanks to the following people for their rolls in making this event possible.

06 vlx for doing all the leg work! J you are the man and I know at times this was a little frustrating but thank you for sticking with it. My family and myself had an awesome time and hope you do it again!

The following company's for being so kind as to donate some cool give away prizes!

Bakes Marine

Exile Audio

Samson water sports

Northwest Riders

Boat bling

Seattle boats Co.

Car toys of Issaquah

Malibu

To all the crew that made it-

It was awesome to meet all of you and your families. I am glad that every single one of you made it and I hope that all of you had as much or more fun than we did. I look forward to seeing all of you next year!

A super special shout out to Brian @ Exile for making his whole crew late to the event because he ran back to the shop to get an amp for my boat. To ice the cake he even helped me install it and tune it all dock side and in less then an hour. Brian, my hat goes off to you. Customer service like that is priceless and will never be forgotten. Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to doing business with you and your company in the future.

To the Air Junkie crew you guys ROCK! I have never met such a large super fun and outgoing crew. All of you blew me away from the get go. From 5-6 of you unloading all our gear to killing us with kindness and laughter. Keep up the killer riding and the awesome hospitality that you carry with you. I will miss it until next time.

To the Pdx boys- I am so coming down to hang out with you guys! Your stories of mischief and mayhem had me laughing so hard! All I can say is Thanks p.s. Don`t forget the pepperoni !

To the Bakes Family- I wont say much as I am sure you already know......Thank you!

I am sure I owe a 100 more thanks for so many things my fuzz brain can`t think of right now so hopefully i'll get those out later. Until next year- ride hard and laugh often!

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

Edited by liljohn

Just wanna say thanks to all the suckas that DIDN'T make it out. Thanks to you all I have a whole new wardrobe. All I am missing is a pair of pants.

Special thanks really though, Paul From Bakes......tons of cool giveaways. In case you have'nt had a chance to do buisness with these guys, let me vouch for the top notch service these guys give. I had ordered a few misc. parts and Paul even thought to bring them to the event to save me the shipping costs. :thumbup:

O6, Great job putting it together. Thanks for taking charge and making it happen. I raise my pimp cup high to this guy. It was a nice relaxing weekend thanks to all the hardwork put in to make it what it was .

I really feel sorry for all the members that didnt make it out. Being a long time member of this site and having a chance to actually meet some af the faces behind the screen names was awesome. Kinda felt like we had all been friends for years, but never really met. I hope this is something we can keep going for years to come, I all gotta say is......for two Snickers and a Coke, I'm in.

Just got home & unpacked. We stuck around till around 4pm today & got the best sunshine & water of the weekend.

Was great to put some faces to names.

Thanks Jeremy, John, Paul, & everyone else for making it a great trip. I walked away from that raffle on Saturday with a ton of loot! :rockon:

I'll be going thru my pics & video in the next few days & put'em up shortly.

GOPR0291Large.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

So stoked for all you guys & gals! Some good pics so far. We couldn't make it this weekend, but are heading up there for the last week in June. Might have to hit you guys up for some advice on riding spots, but for now let's see some more of your pics!

It looks like you guys had way too much fun.

Lil John or anybody would you please identify the folks in picture three from Bottom to top. ?

And on picture one and picture two how about a left to right ident ?

I imagine that the several hundred TMC followers would love to get an idea as to you active folks.

I love the raft up. One of my favorite things to do.

It is still raining up here in the high DESERT ! I think the highest temp we have seen in the last six months is 71. And most of the time it has been 50 -ish for May and 54 ish for June. We are 5 to 10 degrees below normal.

This year will be the latest we floated in at least 15 years. Next weekend is the plan. Anticipate 70 degrees after we get past the current weather system.

Yeah it was tough to miss our place wasn't it. That was a hellava time guys, too bad the weather wasn't as nice. Clouds and wind didn't die off until about 1pm everyday. Glad more people didn't show up this time, ran out of boxes for people to carry all the giveaways away with :lol: .

Couldn't resist a "hot lap" around the hydroplane race course :whistle: .

In the first pic on the left that liljohn posted was the only boat (Urquie) in the tie up that did not have tower speakers and he won the Exile tower speakers in the raffle; it was awesome :thumbup: he was so stoked!

We'll work on getting some pics up this week. Like Paul I was busy running around and forgot to take many but I know that Brian with Exile took a ton of them.

It was great to meet some crewmembers and look forward to doing this again next year, later in the season though.... For those of you I didn't get to spend a ton of time with next year we'll catch up or see you on the lake.

The worst part about a WOW is that it has to end!

Edited by 06vlx

Just got home & unpacked. We stuck around till around 4pm today & got the best sunshine & water of the weekend.

Was great to put some faces to names.

Thanks Jeremy, John, Paul, & everyone else for making it a great trip. I walked away from that raffle on Saturday with a ton of loot! :rockon:

I'll be going thru my pics & video in the next few days & put'em up shortly.

GOPR0291Large.jpg

Great shot with the GOPRO!

OK I am home and need to go through all the pictures and get my status updated but here are a couple of quick pics.

I want to give out special thanks to the following people for their rolls in making this event possible.

06 vlx for doing all the leg work! J you are the man and I know at times this was a little frustrating but thank you for sticking with it. My family and myself had an awesome time and hope you do it again!

The following company's for being so kind as to donate some cool give away prizes!

Bakes Marine

Exile Audio

Samson water sports

Northwest Riders

Boat bling

Seattle boats Co.

Car toys of Issaquah

Malibu

To all the crew that made it-

It was awesome to meet all of you and your families. I am glad that every single one of you made it and I hope that all of you had as much or more fun than we did. I look forward to seeing all of you next year!

A super special shout out to Brian @ Exile for making his whole crew late to the event because he ran back to the shop to get an amp for my boat. To ice the cake he even helped me install it and tune it all dock side and in less then an hour. Brian, my hat goes off to you. Customer service like that is priceless and will never be forgotten. Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to doing business with you and your company in the future.

To the Air Junkie crew you guys ROCK! I have never met such a large super fun and outgoing crew. All of you blew me away from the get go. From 5-6 of you unloading all our gear to killing us with kindness and laughter. Keep up the killer riding and the awesome hospitality that you carry with you. I will miss it until next time.

To the Pdx boys- I am so coming down to hang out with you guys! Your stories of mischief and mayhem had me laughing so hard! All I can say is Thanks p.s. Don`t forget the pepperoni !

To the Bakes Family- I wont say much as I am sure you already know......Thank you!

I am sure I owe a 100 more thanks for so many things my fuzz brain can`t think of right now so hopefully i'll get those out later. Until next year- ride hard and laugh often!

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

NW WOW 2011 was a great time! I didnt get to meet as many of the crew as i wanted to, but the ones that i met were great. Thanks to Jeremy and John for putting it together, and thanks to all the people that lilJohn listed for the great giveaways. My MC friend is still convinced that i had to pay a bunch of money to win so many things at the raffle, but then all i had to do was ask him where his next MC event was.......

Someone else can probably add more to this, but i will make an attempt to name the boats above.

Top picture, starting with the black VTX just right of center, is Bawshogg. the the left is 06,lilJohn & MalibuTime. (sorry, dont know the one of the far left). to the right is MyMalibu and Bill_Air_junky. (dont know the one on the end)

Bottom picture: 06 is the one with the Fiesta island behind his boat. to the left is Bawshogg, MyMalibu & Bill_air_junky. (sorry, dont know the last two). to the right is lilJohn, NewMalibu, MalibuTime, (not sure), & the boat facing the camera was Sampson.

(can you tell i never made it to the ends of the floatilla to meet folks? :( )

Hey guys and gals -

Had a great time at the WOW. Really a great group of people to enjoy the weekend with. It was nice to put some names to faces and meet you all first hand. I promised myself I'd take my audio hat off and just kick it but still managed to find my way into a cubby or two on the the dock. Hey, if you want the intoxicated guy to tune your boat... by all means! I tried to take a lot of photos. Far to many to post up here. The one BU I really wanted to photograph on the water was from Canada and I only managed to catch the post lake cleanup. But who could resist taking a shot of a gal workin on her boat... ya know? I'll go through the rest of my photos and post to a gallery and or photo site and people are welcome to grab them.

Fantastic WOW Jeremy. I think you just started an annual event. Us folks from the Portland market will have to Caravan en masses next year. (points to Vince).

-Brian

Exile Audio

NWWOWquickset-35.jpg

NWWOWquickset-4.jpg

NWWOWquickset-15.jpg

NWWOWquickset-32.jpg

NWWOWquickset-14.jpg

NWWOWquickset-5.jpg

NWWOWquickset-6.jpg

NWWOWquickset-7.jpg

NWWOWquickset-30.jpg

(family event.. How could I resist posting Pauls wife up)

NWWOWquickset-11.jpg

NWWOWquickset-8.jpg

NWWOWquickset-25.jpg

(These gals know how to Party... whoa! good fun)

NWWOWquickset-17.jpg

(who let the MasterCraft in...? Great people too)

A few more...

NWWOWquickset-21.jpg

NWWOWquickset-33.jpg

(as you can see by this photo there was no adult beverages consumed during the day)

NWWOWquickset-26.jpg

(this guy earned a nickname for life)

NWWOWquickset-24.jpg

(Jeremy's job was never done)

NWWOWquickset-22.jpg

(Jeremy's wife, watchin to make sure her man does it correct)

Should we show the Carnage? Maybe we'll save some of those for off line...

This really was a fun time. Being the audio guy around boats with mega stereo's I laughed my head off when people came to the conclusion that the house had ZERO stereo system. This turned into 6 or so guys building a DIY "bass reflex" walkman style speaker enclosure for the 1" full range ipod tweeter someone brought. I have pics people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!

NWWOWquickset-19.jpg

NWWOWquickset-16.jpg

(Still not sure why Jeremy wanted to anchor out 400 feet from shore..hehe.. back it up man!)

NWWOWquickset-9.jpg

(just because I'm a dad too)