Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Nice AXIS A22 video

Fman

For those who have not seen this, enjoy.... great riders, very well done video of the A22. Looks like the boat has some serious weight in it, or at least in the bow. Wake looks amazing!

That looks like chattwake's wake......for that matter it looked like chattwake's boat.

Nice video, very well done.

martinarcher

Great video, where do they find water like that to them self? Thay also make it look so easy :rockon:

CB

No doubt. Be curious out of 100% of tricks throw, how many made the final 6 minute video.

The video is very well done. I stumbled across it surfing youtube before and was very impressed.

No doubt. Be curious out of 100% of tricks throw, how many made the final 6 minute video.

The video is very well done. I stumbled across it surfing youtube before and was very impressed.

Oh I am sure that there were plenty of faceplants and wipeouts edited out.

Weekday ride on lake lanier, my buddy sawyer was part of this vid. We just bought our boat from SMG. Not to mention my 7 year old nephew is also on the SMG wake team. All of that video was filmed in one day.