Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Boats are number 1

shawn

Just want to get on this web site and say that Malibu Boats are the best boat out there. For the last month or so I have been on this web site and others complaining about my Axis A22. I have also commented about where Malibu is headed. I wanted to take a few min and explain. My last three boats have had a lot of problems. I will not go into details about the problems. Not enough time But I do want to say that because of employees like the very nice customer service lady named Kerri and the Malibu rep named Gary that took care of my problems. They both went out of their way to help me. Even going as far as giving me their cell numbers. They are the best and that helps make Malibu boats the best. I will always come back and buy Malibu boats because of people like this.

Now let me talk about my boat dealer. They are the best boat dealer out there. They go above and beyond what anyone else would. I have had them meet me at their shop on a Sunday to work on my boat. I know that they do this for all their customer’s. With dealers like that Malibu cannot go wrong. The reason I went to the factory with my problem’s is because unlike some on this website. I do not feel like this is a dealer problem. My boat came this way from the factory and it should not. They cost too much money for them to look like mine did.

That being said while I was at the shop yesterday they got in a new Axis A22. This boat looked great. I had a little time so I looked it over and liked what I saw. There was another very nice employee named Matt that had brought it down from the plant. My dealer said he had a lot to do with Axis. Very nice guy that took time to talk to me about Axis and tell me they would take care of any problems. Another good reason to keep buying Malibu’s.

I hope that this might have cleared up some questions that people might have had about my postings. I love Malibu Boats but more than anything I love my dealer. If they were to quit selling Malibu’s I would buy whatever the sell.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’m just an old Tennessee redneck so I hope the spelling and grammar are ok. Have a great weekend and spend some time on the water with Family and friends. That is what this sport is all about.

Random thoughts to your post:

I'm lazy and don't feel like searching, what problems did you have in the past?

I agree, Kerri in Loudon is awesome to work with :thumbup:

Your topic says malibu #1 but you're praising your dealer, so which is it? The fact that they come in after hours to fix an issue is awesome. However, I've seen a dealer go from MC to Malibu in the matter of weeks, it's funny how their sales pitch changes, but they're salesmen trying to feed their families like the rest of us. What ever they're selling at the time is the best...

I do love my malibu/Indmar....

Edited by Ndawg12

I too have a terrific dealer, Chessie Marine in MD. My boat had major issues last week...worked out all the issues and services...they jumped through hoops...long story short, I was back out in 4 days yesterday, got 3hrs in wakesurfing. Peek season for them service wise, yet they made it happen. Terrific bunch of folks. Needless to say, they have a customer for life in me :rockon: :rockon:

Your topic says malibu #1 but you're praising your dealer, so which is it? The fact that they come in after hours to fix an issue is awesome. However, I've seen a dealer go from MC to Malibu in the matter of weeks, it's funny how their sales pitch changes, but they're salesmen trying to feed their families like the rest of us. What ever they're selling at the time is the best...

I love my dealer. They brought home one of the first malibu boats when the TN plant opened. They also do not have a salesman. They have another brand but Malibu is ther best seller. I have bought about 14 Malibu boats from them but I would buy what ever they sold.

I agree, Kerri in Loudon is awesome to work with :thumbup:

I do love my malibu/Indmar....

i think he meant; My Dealer is Number 1, whatever brand of boat they sell is Number 2.