Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So I listed the boat....

T-Squared

I had the bug to start looking around and last Sunday I decided to list the VRide online. In 2 days it sold! I couldn't believe the interest out there and they say our economy is in the tank?

I watched it pull away today one last time...

Now I need to figure out what to do this summer, I don't know if I want to jump into another right away or wait for a 2012? Decisions, decisions....

Edited by T-Squared

Crazy huh,i sold my 05 vlx in 2 weeks with 2 people waiting to see if the deal went through.Used boat market is nuts right now.I ended up not liking the idea of no boat so i bought another, not as clean as my last one but it will be :biggrin:

Congrats on the sale. Waiting for the new ones to roll out is what i would do if i could afford it.I cant so i will always buy used :lol:

Interesting, any toy that doesn't rapidly depreciate, especially in this day and age, is a decent investment/expense. After 2.5 years and 175 hours I would ask a little more than what I paid for mine and could probably get close to it (I've done alot to it and got a stellar deal on it). Problem is I would cry like a baby to see it leave and my 2 boys can't see that, and I can't downgrade to replace it and keep the wife happy!!!

I was stunned this spring when I started my annual search for a new boat. Used boats were selling in a week and we still had ice on the lake. Both Malibu and Nautique had sold all '11 slots. I started asking "what recession?". Just crazy. Congrats on the sale. I haven't heard much on the '12's but know they are coming soon.

I have heard that they are making some changes to the VTX for 2012. May hold out to see what they are.

REW-I have a couple buddies with boats, so I will at least be hitching a ride!

MNation-sweet, let me know if you make your way north.

I have heard that they are making some changes to the VTX for 2012. May hold out to see what they are.

REW-I have a couple buddies with boats, so I will at least be hitching a ride!

MNation-sweet, let me know if you make your way north.

There are several changes to the '12 line up.

I know where you need to go to get one!

BTW. Your buyers came right down here, and asked where to go ride. So we sent them to a local lake where they spent the afternoon

There are several changes to the '12 line up.

Details, details....

I know where you need to go to get one!

BTW. Your buyers came right down here, and asked where to go ride. So we sent them to a local lake where they spent the afternoon

I guess I will have to get down there and start shopping!

I sent them your way since they didn't have a local dealer and it was on there way out if town. I'm guessing you recognized the boat when it pulled in? :)

I had to do a double take as i know every boat that has gone out of here in the past 10 years, and i've never done that combo of all white/white tower/wake vlx graphics.

I figured it had to have been yours

Details, details....

I guess I will have to get down there and start shopping!

I sent them your way since they didn't have a local dealer and it was on there way out if town. I'm guessing you recognized the boat when it pulled in? :)

i just signed a contract to sell my 05 lsv and I didnt' even have to list it. in a week i'll watch it be towed away and then i'll cry like a baby..... :cry: