Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 2011 VTX

Malibuzer

Here are a few crappy pictures of the boat and the stereo install. I thought I would make a new thread. :yahoo:

The new Exile speaker setup looks great and sounds even better.......from what I have been told! ;)

post-5478-010801800 1307223533_thumb.jpg

post-5478-029741900 1307225415_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malibuzer

A couple more!!!!! :crazy:

It's still on the wrong trailer, but I think it looks great. The metal flake turned out awesome!! It shines so much in the sunlight.

post-5478-019482600 1307224973_thumb.jpg

post-5478-052489500 1307225010_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malibuzer

Yeah, I was pretty happy the Decals turned out the way they did. I will get it out on the water next week and get a few pictures when the sun is shining.

I will also get some pictures of the stereo and all the orange leds that Teskey Audio Video installed as well. :rockon: I am really pleased the way it turned out. I have not been able to see it in person yet. I have been out of town working for the last few days.

Thanks for all the compliments! Now if the darn trailer gets here I would be really happy! I will post some better pictures later! Leds are all over the boat and I went with a hybrid setup with the Exile XM7's and SX 65s. It sounds fantastic!

Here is a couple of LED pictures.

2860854350101012689S600x600Q85.jpg

2623356990101012689S600x600Q85.jpg

Excuse the battery charger. Just a little garage boating tonight!

2843388720101012689S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by Malibuzer

Camera died tonight. I will try and put it in the water tomorrow and snap a few more shots.

Lots of thanks go out to Teskey Audio Video for doing all the work for me and Big Don for painting the tower speakers.

I was away for work and come home to a completely bare boat to this beauty. :yahoo:

Love the led's Trent! Just curious why Greg installed a capacitor for you? Most feel they are not necessary on a boat due to the proximity of the amps to the batteries. New trailer arriving soon I hope?!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple other pictures on the proper trailer now. The weather has been terrible, but I will try and get a couple of pictures on the water this weekend!

2635480740101012689S600x600Q85.jpg

2740436720101012689S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by Malibuzer

Thanks guys. I will get a picture on the water someday. Now if my bloody neck would cooperate again! Hey Molarbu, we are heading down to sand point area in August if you want to see her in person :thumbup:

Thanks guys. I will get a picture on the water someday. Now if my bloody neck would cooperate again! Hey Molarbu, we are heading down to sand point area in August if you want to see her in person :thumbup:

I may take you up on that! This baby is going to cut in to boating time a bit, not that I mind she's worth it!

that is a nice looking set up......ahhh Alberta where the oil flows and the boys have way to many really really nice toys...........