Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New (to me) vRide

2009operator

So since I sold my old direct drive I have been looking all over for the boat that would fit our needs. Then we found it a 2006 vRide with only 145 hours. So far we have been out twice and with just the mid ship tank and some people in the back and we have gone back and forth with using the wedge. So far I am thoroughly happy with the purchase.....plus is fits in my garage!!

It dark charcoal grey and yellow still trying how to figure out to upload a picture.

D

To have a picture you’ll need to upload it to photobucket or similar website and copy the url and paste it in the reply window by clicking add image button just above the reply window.

Congrats on the new boat. I have an 05 & love it. We rarely have more than like 4 or 5 people in the boat & it's a good fit for that amount of people. I spent a major part of last year riding SkySki with the boat full of ballast (mid-ship, & both rear tanks full, plus 300 lbs of lead in the bow). So far this year I haven't filled any ballast up yet.... just have the lead in the bow. Tryin to get back in the groove after the long winter. Hoping the nice weather forecast this weekend will allow me to do some more riding & get the feel for that big ramp again.

Congrats on the new boat. I have an 05 & love it. We rarely have more than like 4 or 5 people in the boat & it's a good fit for that amount of people. I spent a major part of last year riding SkySki with the boat full of ballast (mid-ship, & both rear tanks full, plus 300 lbs of lead in the bow). So far this year I haven't filled any ballast up yet.... just have the lead in the bow. Tryin to get back in the groove after the long winter. Hoping the nice weather forecast this weekend will allow me to do some more riding & get the feel for that big ramp again.

Congrats, the hull we own is great! :)