Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

tec. question, 93 eurof3

does the 93 euro f3 have an in tank fuel sock or (screen)? i changed both fuel filters this weekend then the fuel pump, it runs great for about 5 to 10 min. then starts cutting out like it's running out of fuel. the only thing I can think of is an in tank fuel sock or possably the coil. but it acts more like fuel.. the engine is a GM 350 reman. by Jasper.

How dirty were the fuel filters? Did water come out of the water-separating filter (if you have one)?

Carb or F.I.?

Did you check the screen at the carb inlet? Mine was clean after 15 years of use, so I doubt yours is clogged.

Bypass your fuel tank and put your fuel line in a clean can of gas. I've done it on my Euro. Use the hose that runs between your block mounted fuel pump and your water-sep. filter. Disconnect the water seperating fuel filter end of it and put it in a can of gas.