Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chrome Reg Numbers

R1LOVER

I was playing around this morning and my old registration numbers were a little faded.... made these up and put them on, turned out pretty decent imo. This is actually a metallic chome material.

5769329898_8411295545_b.jpg

I was playing around this morning and my old registration numbers were a little faded.... made these up and put them on, turned out pretty decent imo. This is actually a metallic chome material.

5769329898_8411295545_b.jpg

Looks clean congrats.... Now people will swim up to your boat and look in the mirror :crazy:

Very nice job!

No swimming up to my boat.... it's always moving.. but it does match the rest of the graphics on the boat. :)

No swimming up to my boat.... it's always moving.. but it does match the rest of the graphics on the boat. :)

Rain.....Wow does it really rain in CA... Try every other day around here... It's pretty sad i have to talk my kids into going this weekend, i told them it's like a morning ski run..only All Day long...It worked headed out Sunday!!! 60 Degrees and mostly Dry... I really Like the Chrome Letters, nice job!

and yes those are in fact rain drops on the boat on Memorial weekend :(

Where are you guys at this weekend.. Just got back from Camp far west, 83 and sunny!!

and yes those are in fact rain drops on the boat on Memorial weekend :(

Sheesh, join the club. Utah hasn't topped 70 much yet. Snowing in the mountains and raining in the valleys this lovely weekend. The boat continues to sit. I'm freakin tired of the rain. So tired.

Where are you guys at this weekend.. Just got back from Camp far west, 83 and sunny!!

I'm home in Yuba City... I was going to head to oroville for a little test day... but looking at the radar changed my mind. Maybe I should have headed southeast! I always forget about CFW mostly due to bad conditions in the summer... but in the spring it seems fine from what I'm seeing on here.

Edited by R1LOVER

I'm home in Yuba City... I was going to head to oroville for a little test day... but looking at the radar changed my mind. Maybe I should have headed southeast! I always forget about CFW mostly due to bad conditions in the summer... but in the spring it seems fine from what I'm seeing on here.

it was our first time, but what i hear. Spring and early summer is the best, Not sure what the weather is today but last week it was perfect, water 71 degrees

Love this part of the lake...Great.jpg

Yes it's a nice lake, not much for beach and great for jet ski's, I used to live there on the weekends (not really live) back in the 90's on Jet Ski's... theres a bunch of rocks by the shores though and also a few islands that people find the wrong way when the water is lower.

Edited by R1LOVER