Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ANOTHER PLACE LIKE BAKES??

hi ,

is there any other online shop for malibu spares like bakesonline?? great shop however they seem to be really busy with in shop customers and cant get an order sent out this time round,

can anyone recommend another site /supplier.

thks

It surprises me that they can't get something out, what are you looking for?

You could try a local dealer (or a non-local dealer for that matter)

If the part is Malibu branded or Malibu specific, there aren't many other choices. If you're willing to use a non-branded part there may be some other options. Let us know what you are looking for

did they actually tell you that they could not ship you something because they were too busy? or have they been delayed in shipping you something? Did you talk to anyone there? It would surprise me if they did not want your business, as they are usually very helpful and accomodating. but this time of year is very busy for them, so i could see if the shipment may be delayed.

I'd say if Bakes is delayed then you will probably experience the same everywhere else. But like others say, depends whatcha lookin for.

Glad to help if I can be of any assistance on something that you need to go out right away but I don't know the situation what the hold up was.

Please e-mail me [email protected] and I will see if there is anything I can do to help you out or how we could better your experience next time.

Thanks & hope you got/found what you were looking for.

-Paul

thks for replies!

dont get me wrong bakes makes life easy ,everything a malibu owner can want is in one place! its just when we need our boats back on the water we need them back on the water yesterday :)

so we need options when one supplier is out or busy .

thks

I called Bakes yesterday, asked for the parts department and got Paul, (I think he's the owner???) he was prepared to order the part I needed directly from Mercruiser right then and there. I've also had good luck ordering online from them. I'd be awful surprised if they weren't able to come through for you right away!

have used them in the past and bakes was spot on ! this time round gave them online order for around 1000 usd plus shipping and they answered me that they are busy with in store orders and will get back

to me soon ..its been nearly 1 week.. so i guess they are busy this time of year .

have used them in the past and bakes was spot on ! this time round gave them online order for around 1000 usd plus shipping and they answered me that they are busy with in store orders and will get back

to me soon ..its been nearly 1 week.. so i guess they are busy this time of year .

What items are you looking for?

As someone who's owned my own business and now manage one for someone else, there are times when your employees say things or reflect a position you wouldn't want them too reflect. I would bet the owner of Bakes isn't behind the "we're too busy to process your order" mentality.

I'd try shooting Paul (Bakes Marine member on this site) a PM or calling and asking for him directly and see if that's truly the position Bakes is in...

Nothing wrong with trying another outlet though. Skidim seems to have a pretty detailed website...

I did order some 303 and Babes a few weeks back, they called me a day or two later and said one product was out of stock, and would I like to wait until it was available so they would ship together and save some $. I said "no prob" got my stuff a week later.

thks for replies!

dont get me wrong bakes makes life easy ,everything a malibu owner can want is in one place! its just when we need our boats back on the water we need them back on the water yesterday :)

so we need options when one supplier is out or busy .

thks

Couldn't agree with you more, we've had a few sunny days lately here in the Seattle area and its like everybody and their mother just realized that they haven't got their boats ready for the season yet.

Thanks for the e-mail, look forward to getting you all squared away.

As someone who's owned my own business and now manage one for someone else, there are times when your employees say things or reflect a position you wouldn't want them too reflect. I would bet the owner of Bakes isn't behind the "we're too busy to process your order" mentality.

I'd try shooting Paul (Bakes Marine member on this site) a PM or calling and asking for him directly and see if that's truly the position Bakes is in...

Nothing wrong with trying another outlet though. Skidim seems to have a pretty detailed website...

Your right, The owners nor do any of us have that attitude. Honestly I think somebody just got caught at the wrong moment on the wrong day. Everybody is working super hard here right now and its that time of the year where we are putting in 50-70 hour work weeks to keep up the "spring rush". I wish I could hire somebody for a month or two at a time but its just not realistic (most people don't want a job just for a month) and in a small business like ours your only as good as your worst employee so sometimes having the 16 year old kid work for a few months does more damage than help.

I did shoot me a e-mail today and I responded back, his situation /order is a little different than normal because its a Overseas International order to Greece but I let him know I will help in any way, to just let me know.

Anybody please feel free to contact me any time if they need help with something, especially if it doesn't seem right so I can have the opportunity to make it right if I can.

-Paul

Edited by Bake's Marine

...his situation /order is a little different than normal because its a Overseas International order to Greece but let him know I can help in any way, just let me know.

Anybody please feel free to contact me any time if they need help with something, especially if it doesn't seem right so I can have the opportunity to make it right if I can.

-Paul

Paul, you continue to represent Bake's in just an outstanding manner. While I've never taken the opportunity to do business with you, I assure you that I will in the future...

Paul, you continue to represent Bake's in just an outstanding manner. While I've never taken the opportunity to do business with you, I assure you that I will in the future...

Thanks Jerry!

Bakes offers awesome service and I have spent a lot at Bakes and I live in different state. Have spoken to Paul many times an offers great service sometimes items are back ordered but always lets me know the status...give them a chance!

Guys remember i said i have ordered in the past items that where sent to cyprus where i live a few months a year for another malibu ,bakes is excellent,in service and that you can find virtually anything

you need to get your boat back on the water or keep it like new ! it was a long and hard day for someone and he just forgot to get back to me !, i still highly recommend them .its also good to have another place in hand incase one of them is out of stock and ski dim has some parts.

thks

Guys remember i said i have ordered in the past items that where sent to cyprus where i live a few months a year for another malibu ,bakes is excellent,in service and that you can find virtually anything

you need to get your boat back on the water or keep it like new ! it was a long and hard day for someone and he just forgot to get back to me !, i still highly recommend them .its also good to have another place in hand incase one of them is out of stock and ski dim has some parts.

thks

Thanks for the compliments, sometimes posts/e-mails can be out of context and to be honest your first post sounded like you were upset with Bake's. Glad you weren't upset but understand my concern to make sure you you were taken care of.

I'm here if you need anything, just drop me a e-mail and I will be glad to help. Hope the sun is shining in Greece!

Thanks everybody for posting your feedback to help out too!

-Paul

Edited by Bake's Marine

sorry if it sounded that way. just asked if there was another place to get parts similar to bakes, .. i understand that sometimes a supplier can be busy,out of stock, short of staff.. it happens in every

business just wanted a second option incase either bakes or other supplier didnt stock or to busy.

thks and hope you can get that stuff i need out to me and a quote for shipping soon. as to be honest not another place that you can get all the stuff you want from one store for a malibu !

thks

I think a couple people have asked you specifically what your looking for. We all have resources that we use to get whatever it is we're looking for..... some of it may need to come from a Malibu dealer, some may not. But if we don't know what it is your looking for, your answers to your OP are going to be pretty generic..... or not at all.

Hull Drain Plug Stern Replacement Brass

$5.99

$5.99

Shaft Packing Wrench With Malibu Logo

$29.99

$29.99

TGPMalibuHD

Trailer guide on pole pads with Malibu Boats Logo Heavy Duty 36" Pair

$58.95

$58.95

Vinyl & Fabric Cleaner 303 Concentrated 32oz.

$19.99

$39.98

Babes Bucket of Babe's Boat Care Cleaning Kit

$94.99

$94.99

Marine Fuel Stabilizer & Performance Improver 32oz

$29.99

$59.98

Impeller Puller Stainless Steel

$48.75

$48.75

DRI-Z-AIR Dehumidifier Unit - Includes 1 Crystal Packet

$13.99

$13.99

DRI-Z-AIR Dehumidifier Cystal Re-fill Packet

$3.99

$19.95

Corrosion Gaurd Protection Boesheild T-9 12oz

$15.99

$31.98

Trailer Tie Down Premium Straps 4ft Pair

$22.99

$22.99

Trailer Lock for Coupler lock out pin

$12.99

$12.99

Sea Strainer Mesh Only 1-1/4

$19.99

$19.99

Oil Filter - Pennzoil PZ3 / PZ52

$11.99

$23.98

Pennzoil Marine 15W-40 Marine Oil - Gallon

$25.99

$103.96

S865055

Indmar Heat Exchanger Zinc Anode Drain Plug

$8.99

$53.94

S905150

Indmar SkiVee V-Drive Zinc Anode Drain Plug

$44.99

$179.96

S725034

Indmar S725034 Belt Serpentine 03+ MCX TBI / 05+ Monsoon

$32.99

$32.99

Impeller Service Kit Johnson 09-812B Indmar F6B Pump Neoprene Impeller

$29.99

$59.98

Hull Drain Plug Stern Replacement Brass

$5.99

$5.99

Shaft Packing Wrench With Malibu Logo

$29.99

$29.99

TGPMalibuHD

Trailer guide on pole pads with Malibu Boats Logo Heavy Duty 36" Pair

$58.95

$58.95

Vinyl & Fabric Cleaner 303 Concentrated 32oz.

$19.99

$39.98

Babes Bucket of Babe's Boat Care Cleaning Kit

$94.99

$94.99

Marine Fuel Stabilizer & Performance Improver 32oz

$29.99

$59.98

Impeller Puller Stainless Steel

$48.75

$48.75

DRI-Z-AIR Dehumidifier Unit - Includes 1 Crystal Packet