Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another new delivery....

jrz1

martinarcher

Awesome Boat jrz1, you are in for a Great Summer. Boys look pretty happy.

Boy do they! That is awesome and about how I felt bringing my "new" boat home. Thumbup.gif

Congrats man....beautiful Bu.

All 3 of the boys (including the 5 year old; others are 12 & 9) get to try and learn to wakeboard and ski this summer. Enough sitting their lazy behinds in a big old tube!

Next to the last pic. What is the "hump" in the carpet right beside the drivers seat?

Hadn't noticed it but see what you're talking about. Suspect just carpet settling. Will look and see if it's still bumping next time I get to lake. Couple other little things that need to be tweaked.

Was at the factory on the 28th. Boat was delivered to dealer week ago Friday and it was delivered to me last Thursday.

Have about 5 hours on it so maybe next weekend for the top speed GPS run. I can tell you it's got amazing grunt, especially in the mid-range but I'm comparing it to my old stern drive with a 375 hp 8.1L with a heavier boat so not a great basis for comparison.

Think about adding the rollers on the trailer in the back if you ever have a inclined driveway or parking lo exit/enter that is sloped down it will save the trailer...i have them best money spent on the lake limo...10 congrats on the 247 :thumbup:

Based on the pic of you unloading at McCrary (Queens Landing) I'm guessing you left Northpoint and went straight to the nearest ramp :biggrin: Let me know next time you're out, I've got a small crew to help fill that Norman Limo :biggrin:

Great looking boat, the boys will be wake boarbing and surfing before you know it. Time to change your profile from 247 on order to 2011 247 in posession. :yahoo:

Take care

CB

Nice, I nearly got your twin, just trade black for gray...supercharged 6.2? Are you going to participate in Wake the World NC??

Yes, it's the 6.2L. On the Wake the World thing, I'd be happy to lend the boat if it's on Norman (though nobody in my family knows how to board yet - it's going to be a learning experience). I don't have a trailer so I'm a little land locked.