Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rookie Stereo Install

Blacky22

Just half way through finishing off my stereo setup. Getting HSE Volume Control Unit & WS420 Installed this week so thought i had to make things at least look decent for when i upgrade. have a mixed & mactch stereo system atm (Cadence sub, Fosgate Towers & in boats running off kicker mono, clarion and sony amps.) . so its all over the shop. planning to upgrade slowly to a complete wetsounds system,

WS420 EQ

1 x WS 12" sub

1 x SYN 6

1 x SYN 4

2 x Pro 80 towers

4 x WS in boats (undecided)

Planned ahead and started to make the setup fit the WS setup. just after some feedback on how it looks. im no professional at installs. there is still yet another flase panel to go in ontop of the amps on the hull side with a white vinyl strip to match the others. amps will sit flush with the face of the white vinyl panel. the SYN6 & SYN4 will run verticle side by side and fit within the white vinyl strip. the WS logo will be LED'd along with the Batterys & AMP's. Not entirely happy with the studded WS logo and bettery switch. only option as i figured out that it wasnt easy to upholster. not sure about the white battery cover surround either. feedback appreciated. Cheers!

5066911683_b16fa39a6f_z.jpg

5067518212_c7dde73e91_z.jpg

5066912103_fdd0eb4449_z.jpg

5067521920_149f2026ff_z.jpg

5066907831_32b3b25346_z.jpg

5067597410_66c3e9a756_z.jpg