Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Post your Sacked out wakes!

jmanst15

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martinarcher

• old skool malibu

• WakeGirl

• skyskier

mold spores = serious health hazard

Not hatin', just sayin'.......

Btw, it would be hard to hate on anyone who can get that kind of wake from a VTX!

Nic, your VTX is sick. :rockon:

I know the Nautique isn't yours. I think people are just commenting on the boat, not you. :thumbup:

I do know for me I would just about kill someone for a 50K boat (Malibu of course) and to see one in that condition makes my stomach turn, its hard for people NOT to comment on a pic like that.

:cheers:

Like I said your VTX is SICK and we know you treat it right! :salute:

guys dont start hating on me! this isnt my boat!

and im very anal bout keeping my boat spotless!

mine looks the exact same as when it came from the factory!

Nobody's harping on you, we're just getting a good laugh out of the picture. It's all good, really. I mean, you gotta admit, it's ridiculous, which is just making good material for us.

mold spores = serious health hazard

Not hatin', just sayin'.......

Btw, it would be hard to hate on anyone who can get that kind of wake from a VTX!

Reminds me of the Chinese drywall that had (IIRC) the mold problems during the housing boom. US Gov't says to completely gut ALL houses with Chinese drywall. Maybe that Nauty was made with Chinese vinyl? :)

The water in my home lake is constantly being heated, distilled, and filtered by the power plant and it STILL is not as clean as the water in that photo!

The water in my home lake is constantly being heated, distilled, and filtered by the power plant and it STILL is not as clean as the water in that photo!

I guess it's time to move to Washington :rofl:

West is good. South is even better. I swear one day I am going to point my truck south west of DC and just settle in when the map turns blue. If not for Lake Anna, my only riding option near DC would be the Potomac river. It is as nasty as that sacked out Nautique, and then some.

its not worth dealing with all the tree hugging hippies :lol:

Ok, never mind. The town I grew up in outside of DC is where tree huggers come from. In Takoma Park it is easier to abort a child than it is to kill a tree. Notice the lack of a smilie.....totally serious. If the tree is not diseased or dangerous (like the Oz apple trees), you can't take it down. No matter what. No exceptions. Currently a guy is trying to get a permit to take down a big tree and put solar panels on his roof. He wants panels that generate electricity, domestic hot water, and whole house heat. I'm talking completely off the grid. No go......the tree is more important. Looks like no clean water for me!

Oh yeah, I don't have any sacked out wake photos. It's bad for the environment. Sorry.

My boat with a fellow crew member riding. Custom surf sac from BakesMarine. 1500+ lbs, full mls except non surf side, wedge 2 clicks up from the bottom, speed 11.6, 8 people in the boat.

GOPR0131.jpg

Not too many tree-huggin'-hippies on that side of the state. They pretty much stay west of the Cascades. ;)

Well they are reformed hippies....:rofl: In case you've not been to the eastern part or Or/Wa it's not tree lined either, plus out there you'd get shot anyway.

My boat with a fellow crew member riding. Custom surf sac from BakesMarine. 1500+ lbs, full mls except non surf side, wedge 2 clicks up from the bottom, speed 11.6, 8 people in the boat.

GOPR0131.jpg

Little John looks well.....little...lol

Any additional weight up front beyond stock?