Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking for a carpet saver for a 03 VLX

notoutenough

So I've been thinking of getting a carpet saver for my 03 VLX, and found a site that has some templates for Malibu, but not for my year.

It's called an aquamat. Don't know if it's the same as the carpet saver.

They do have a template for a 06-08 vride. Does anyone know if this will be the same as mine? I thought that the vrides of that time

were the same hull as mine.

I could order a template kit, but wanted to check here first.

OR

Does anyone know where I can order one for my vlx from a dealer or another source.

Thanks,

Robert

Since it's the same hull, does that mean that the top deck is the same for the seating arrangements? I'm thinking of

going with the template they have for the vride, but just want to make sure the top deck is the same.

--Robert

The mats are not perfect fits, but close because all the boats are hand built,and the mats are built off one particular mold. The 03 VLX had a hole for the table. The Vride carpetsavers do not. I believe you can ask for a hole for the table, but no guarantee it will line up with the one on your boat. If you don't use the table go without the hole it will look better especially if they don't line up right.