Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboard Pro Perfect Pass Won't Turn On

I have a 2003 VLX Wakesetter with the WakeBoard Pro PerfectPass v 6.4. Tonight we jumped in and went out for a run and Perfect Pass would not turn on via the on/off button. Everything else worked fine, I tried to reset the system by holding in the on/off and menu buttons and turning key on, but no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

If you have problems and you can't figure it out, feel free to ask the Perfect Pass guys. They are pretty responsive on email and have encouraged me more than once to call them while out on the water.

Hopefully you can get some here, but if not they helped me solve a couple problems on my last boat. Wonderful people.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have problems and you can't figure it out, feel free to ask the Perfect Pass guys. They are pretty responsive on email and have encouraged me more than once to call them while out on the water.

Hopefully you can get some here, but if not they helped me solve a couple problems on my last boat. Wonderful people.

i have a question for them too, do you have their email?????????????