Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cracked Board?

jeremyk

So I was riding my board the other day and when I got out of the water I noticed the board appeared to be getting a crack in it. I haven't done any jumps on it so I am concerned. Think it is defective or what should I do?

What to do, what to do?

4750807001_aed7c5c313_b.jpg

4751449176_d6cfca43f8_b.jpg

So I was riding my board the other day and when I got out of the water I noticed the board appeared to be getting a crack in it. I haven't done any jumps on it so I am concerned. Think it is defective or what should I do?

What to do, what to do?

4750807001_aed7c5c313_b.jpg

4751449176_d6cfca43f8_b.jpg

Yes man.

Claim yopur warranty and burn that board. dont use it any more.

by jumps do you mean hitting funboxes or ramps or just the wake? To be honest, I had a hard time seeing the crack. I've cracked several boards all the way through, though that was a while back, and they were warrantied OK. If you're uneasy about it, try to get a replacement.

by jumps do you mean hitting funboxes or ramps or just the wake? To be honest, I had a hard time seeing the crack. I've cracked several boards all the way through, though that was a while back, and they were warrantied OK. If you're uneasy about it, try to get a replacement.

No fun boxes. Just talking about wake to wake jumps.

Is that the Ronix One? It looks like you have a bubble in your board.

Yep. That a One. And a huge bubble formed under the crack.

Call Ronix! they are great people to work with and I am sure they will help you out!

Just dropped it off. Looks like they are going to be able to help me out

I have the same exact board and I have never had any trouble. It is nice to know that if I do have a problem at any point, that they will be able to help me. Keep us updated on how everything works out in the end and what they end up doing for you.