Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just found the new site!

87Skier

Thanks to 88Skier for informing me of the new malibucrew site. It will be nice to continue a more MBO like site. I wasn't sure what all was going down with the old site and wakesiderides but now I am up to speed thanks to the Announcements forum. It's good to be back!

Welcome.gifPlus1.gif

Welcome to the site! This is definately just like the old MBO for me, minus the post count :(

Edited by jvianco

Wow, Thanks to the SacRiverRat for the heads up. He noticed me floundering around on WSR wondering where everyone went. I commented on that sight that I kind of felt like my house had burned down & I had to stay at the Holiday Inn out by the freeway (losing MBO & going to WSR), so I guess now I Um, Um, can't really match that analogy, so lets just say that I am thrilled that this site is up & running, it feels great & my hat is off to all involved in the creation of it. Yahoo.gif

Wow, Thanks to the SacRiverRat for the heads up. He noticed me floundering around on WSR wondering where everyone went.  I commented on that sight that I kind of felt like my house had burned  down & I had to stay at the Holiday Inn out by the freeway (losing MBO & going to WSR), so I guess now I Um, Um, can't  really match that analogy, so lets just say that I am thrilled that this site is up & running, it feels great & my hat is off to all involved in the creation of it. Yahoo.gif

Welcome, Lance, glad to have another Central Oregonian here! Yahoo.gif

Thanks to RTS I found my way over here. I was pissed off when I couldn't get on MBO for a couple of days and then to find out they were bought out by Wakeside. Thank you Tracie and all the other Crew for putting together a web site that feels as good as the old MBO did.