Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Funny Boat Stories

HoustonPerson

Hank, I'm not sure if it is the actual event, or your description of it that has me ROFL.gif . But once again, I'm wiping tears from my eyes!

These stories are great! Keep 'em coming!

We laughed 'til our sides hurt, watched the sun sink into the reservoir, and headed back to the dock with a boat load of memories.

What about the rest of the story, Hank? Did you manage to get the foul fish-reeking tapioca off the boat? Did it leave a stain? Shocking.gif

Excellent recount Hank. :)

One weekend we had the houseboat tied up in cove , I had my fishing pole off the back the wife and I were cooking breakfast when I looked out the open back door and saw my pole severly dipping. I ran out grabbed the pole jerked back to set the hook ( I fish with large minnows on a 4 foot leader with a floater on top) just then I realized my cocker spaniel had the floater in her mouth she had snuck off the boat, swam out and grabbed the floater thinking it was tennis ball luckily I didn't hook her.

We laughed 'til our sides hurt, watched the sun sink into the reservoir, and headed back to the dock with a boat load of memories.

Hank, that has to be one of the funniest boat stories I have ever read. Thanks for sharing and for describing everything in such vivid detail. I even called the wife up to read the story and she got a good laugh out of it too.

I'd say you left with a boat load of more than just memories. Shocking.gif