Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Why Malibu?

tvzzz

So all in all it sounds like (after reading all the posts) that we have all come to the point where we believe we are getting the most for our money. Just an overall sense of satisfaction that no matter how much we spend or how little we spend we end up happy. The Malibu product reminds me of my company and their constant re-evaluation of their product lines and customers needs and wants. Keep up the good work Malibu (if they actually do watch these threads I do accept gifts...it's a chicago thing) and thanks for giving us years of hassle free fun :-)

Oh and this kick butt website when your an Malibu owner !!!!!! Makes ownership that much better

Malibu does watch the site, but any and all gifts will be shipped via my Uncle Vinny's address (my house), it's a New Jersey thing.

Malibu does watch the site, but any and all gifts will be shipped via my Uncle Vinny's address (my house), it's a New Jersey thing.

DAMN VINNY !!!! He must know Joey "the clown" my uncle? :unsure:

Thanks for all the input. I am already sold on malibu since riding in an '03 VLX, I just wanted to here what TMC had to say.

Crestliner is a good starter boat, but now it's time enter the big dog arena.

everyone's pretty much hit my reasoning as well - value, looks, function, creature comforts, wake, dealership/customer service - It's funny how these things happen - I really wasn't that serious about getting a new boat until the dealer approached me at a wakeboard tourney last fall. I told my dealer about the only problem I was having with my Moomba was the 100 hours on it and the tower weighs a ton to be putting up and down to get it in the garage.... he invited me to demo his - Malibu line - it was like day and night - from the wake, trailering, driving, tunes - the malibu packs a lot of great features on thier boats right out the box, and when you stack these features up against the others - it's a great value.

I have had a Sanger for the past 13 years. DD We allways go to the lake with my brother inlaw, They got a new BU in 2001 ever since I drove it I was hooked, Night & day the BU handled better then my old sanger, & much more room.

Purchased a Malibu after doing a lot of research, climbing into different boats and testing everything. Malibu's had over all a good sense of comfort. The interior is fairly spacious and the vinyl feels durable. Ballast tanks are hidden under the floor leaving more room for storage, or more ballast. The wake is superb (clean and firm) with ballast or without depending on your skill level. At the time of purchase my dealer in town was awesome and took care of me, overall price was great for what you got compared to other boat makers. In my opinion when it comes to wake the top three have awesome wakes (Malibu, Mastercraft, and Nautique) But I don't like the feel of the Mastercraft or Nautique's interior. So I went with the Malibu and have loved since the day I bought it. Bottom line it doesn't matter what anyone else thanks, it's your boat and if you like it that is all that matters.