Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
vlxjeff

Santa

vlxjeff

Any Santa's out there boarding during this Christmas season?

I just found this on MSNBC.com. Wakeboarding German Santa

Looks like Germany isn't afraid of a little cold water. They just had some big storms, like the east coast.

Bill_AirJunky

The AirSanta franchise is in full swing this year in Seattle & Coeur d'Alene. The weather forecast here in CdA is for high 20s & sunshine. Seattle's forcast says low 40s & sunshine. We have recruited our local Malibu dealer & will be using a couple of new Malibus. I'll be notifying the local news stations & many times in the past, that is syndicated to other stations around the country.

So Merry Christmas everyone. Watch out for Santa!

airsanta046.jpg

martinarcher

Those are both awesome! That's dedication and true Christmas spirit...........or is it some sort of sick and twisted excuse to get on the water in the middle of winter. Crazy.gif

Either way it's cool! Thumbup.gif

vlxjeff

The AirSanta franchise is in full swing this year in Seattle & Coeur d'Alene. The weather forecast here in CdA is for high 20s & sunshine. Seattle's forcast says low 40s & sunshine. We have recruited our local Malibu dealer & will be using a couple of new Malibus. I'll be notifying the local news stations & many times in the past, that is syndicated to other stations around the country.

So Merry Christmas everyone. Watch out for Santa!

airsanta046.jpg

You guys do this every year, if I remember correctly???

Thumbup.gifChristmas.gif

UWSkier

A buddy of mine on the ski team did this a couple years ago when a bunch of wind broke up the ice in the bay in front of the launch and sent it over the dam. Hey, as long as it's not solid, we ski on it. :)

Bill_AirJunky

You guys do this every year, if I remember correctly???

Thumbup.gifChristmas.gif

I've been involved with it a lot of years since 1996. The guys at the Seattle MC dealer (Mark L & Ken B) started it. Then my brother & I took it over till we both moved away by 2003. And Lawrence & Neil have done it a few times since then. And since I've been in Coeur d'Alene, we've done it here. We have a lot of fun with it. It's been picked up by our local news stations, and syndicated on the CBS Evening News & George Michael's SportsMachine.

Hoping to get a good pic of Santa with the new Malibu that corp will want to use for something. Maybe we'll get a shot of Mr December for the 2011 MalibuCrew calendar! Rockon.gif

airsanta041.jpg

Bill_AirJunky

Merry Christmas everyone!

We got out on Lake Coeur d'Alene yesterday for the AirSanta run. It was a chilly 28 air & 34 water, but the drysuit did it's job easily. Eight of us took a run in glassy conditions behind a 2010 VLX & a 2006 LSV 247, thanks to our local Malibu dealer, Bret at the CdA Yacht Club. Plus we had footage on all three networks. Some good stuff here.... even though they missed & called it a jetski :Doh:

Santa ditches sleigh for jet skiing on Lake Coeur d'Alene

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

skyskier

Linky no workie for me, but the pix above are AWESOME!

Bill_AirJunky

Linky no workie for me, but the pix above are AWESOME!

Edited the link. Maybe it'll work now.

Haven't seen the pics yet but will be putting something together soon. Rockon.gif

MalibuTime

Edited the link. Maybe it'll work now.

Haven't seen the pics yet but will be putting something together soon. Rockon.gif

Works great. Nice going!

vlxjeff

Merry Christmas everyone!

We got out on Lake Coeur d'Alene yesterday for the AirSanta run. It was a chilly 28 air & 34 water, but the drysuit did it's job easily. Eight of us took a run in glassy conditions behind a 2010 VLX & a 2006 LSV 247, thanks to our local Malibu dealer, Bret at the CdA Yacht Club. Plus we had footage on all three networks. Some good stuff here.... even though they missed & called it a jetski :Doh:

Santa ditches sleigh for jet skiing on Lake Coeur d'Alene

Great video.

Malibuman

So where does one get a Santa Dry Suit? Very cool!

Bill_AirJunky

So where does one get a Santa Dry Suit? Very cool!

Magic dust? Innocent.gif

Pistol Pete

That vid. made my local S.F. bay area news last night.

Of course, they said he was "water skiing".

Bill_AirJunky

It's amazing to me how far this was broadcast.

Heres a slideshow from our perspective.

The boats were thanks to Bret & DJ at the CdA Yacht Club... a 2010 VLX & a 2006 LSV 247. The VLX is BADA$$! Rockon.gif

And a video from one of the other broadcasts.

th_AirSanta09KREM.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

martinarcher

Reporter: "Which begs the question why?"

Bill: "Why not!"

Rockon.gif Yeah boy!