Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Crew support options

areamike

Well,I figured it has been long enough that it was time I should show my "monetary" support for this site.

I do have a question or two.

If I choose the Non-recurring payment method, will I still be reminded when my year is about up? Or will I need to make a mental note?

If I choose the recurring payment method, can I still "opt-out" in the future if I choose to do so?

Thanks for the support!

Q: If I choose the Non-recurring payment method, will I still be reminded when my year is about up? Or will I need to make a mental note?

A: Yes, you will be sent a reminder. The current system only has it set to send those out about a day ahead of time, but with the upgrade that's coming I'm hoping that I get more options on that.

Q: If I choose the recurring payment method, can I still "opt-out" in the future if I choose to do so?

A: You will be able to opt out on the Paypal side. If you cancel the recurring payment that way, then it won't auto-renew. I don't think that there's a way to do it through the board, although again, I don't know what options I'll have with the new system.

I'm officially soaring like an Eagle instead of hanging around a bunch of Turkeys! WOOT!

Clap.gif

By the way. I read I will be sent a sticker? What does it look like. Do I need to prep the wife in order to talk her into letting me put it on our Highlander? Whistling.gif

It will go in the mail today. It's pretty low-key, I think that she'll be okay with it. I don't think that I have a picture of one handy though.

haha...you definitely don't know MY Wife... Crazy.gif

"You want to put WHAT on my Highlander?!?!?!?!?"

It will go in the mail today. It's pretty low-key, I think that she'll be okay with it. I don't think that I have a picture of one handy though.

Put it on the boat.

Put it on the boat.

Her-> "You want to put WHAT on MY Boat?!?!?!?"

Me-> :unsure:

Put it on the boat.

Me-> "It's my frigging boat get over it!!"

You know, man up . . . . .

Put it on the boat.

Me-> "It's my frigging boat get over it!!"

You know, man up . . . . .

That's right, she can put what ever wants in the kitchen or laundry room!! Tomato.gif

I do actually talk this way to my wife . . . . .. .

. . .. . but only when she is not physically there, or better yet, in another state.

Edited by Baddog
I do actually talk this way to my wife . . . . .. .

. . .. . but only when she is not physically there, or better yet, in another state.

Yep me too. I'm King of my castle when she's not around...errr..uh oh...gotta go, she just heard me typing...