Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

x30 or 23lsv build quality help!

up-kilt

I wouldn't pay that much for the LSV with a monsoon.

How much would you pay for a new LSV?

Yeah I should be asking that one , how much should you pay for a monsoon or the hammerhead, is monsoon good enough?

Maybe ill just buy a rubber raft, less questions

Uh oh, here we go again!!

Only reason it keeps getting brought up is becasue everyone seems to be so secretive with this subject.

Yeah I should be asking that one , how much should you pay for a monsoon or the hammerhead, is monsoon good enough?

Or buy used so you know you arent getting HOSED

I've been in two different '06 LSV's w/ Monsoons, while it won't win races put the proper prop on it and it'll preform just fine. In the end you're less likely to run into issues as the HH is tempermental. Most of the major issues we're resolved years ago, but still more often than not it's a HH that has the issues. Not to say it isn't a great engine it is, just again more tempermental than the iron clad monsoon.

I rode on an X-30 for a week at the Lake of the Ozarks about 2 years ago. The boat was a great boat, we crammed a lot of folks into it. I have never ridden behind an LXV, but I do have an older Malibu and after getting to work on it I am thuroghly impressed.

PM sent