Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lets see your tower

Malibudude

I actually used that pic of your boat as a reference to try and persuade my wife to let me strip and polish the tower this winter, and it worked :thumbup:

Glad I could be of assistance! :thumbup:

She said, "will it be all nice and shiny like that?" I said, "uh, yeah, I hope so ". :biggrin: The pressures on....!!

:lol:

martinarcher

Yeah I polished my Titan I by hand (bought it raw pipe without any finish). It took me about two good evenings to get it nice and shiny. My Titan III will be here Wed night so let the powder coat stripping, cutting, welding, polishing begin! Rockon.gif

I know this is certainly not the popular opinion, but your whole setup just looks so smooth without all kinds of speakers hanging from the tower. While I like music as much as the next, it just looks clean without them! Awesome setup! If I had the $$ that's exactly what I'd be aiming for!

Thanks again for the nice comments. Have to say, I really love the clean look as well. I have that shot as the background on by PC at work - I call it my "happy place" for when I am just :Frustrated::badmood::rant::bash: in the office (which tends to happen a lot in the winter).

I know this is certainly not the popular opinion, but your whole setup just looks so smooth without all kinds of speakers hanging from the tower. While I like music as much as the next, it just looks clean without them! Awesome setup! If I had the $$ that's exactly what I'd be aiming for!

It's probably a more popular opinion than you may think. ;)

Jerry,

Lookin' good. I don't think that you've show her to us with the tower on. That T3 was an excellent choice for that boat.

:thankyou:

Man, you guys really know how to make a guy :blush:. Yeah, the polished T3 was always the only way to go for me. And when I heard that Malibu bought the tools and shut it down, I was really :cry: . So when someone posted that Menace had a couple for the RLXi, I jumped all over it :woot:. Certainly not a cheap purchase, but I don't regret it for a minute. All your great comments just reinforce that feeling. :werule:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have pics of the new G3 Tower's rigged up with tower lights and at least two sets of speakers..! Dyin to see how it looks.? So the bimini doesn't lay forward like the Illusion and IllusionX did ? I wondered about that.

I don't have lights on my tower but will have to post pics later of the speakers and bimini. On the '11s the bimini does stow against the forward pole like the Illusion biminis. Hope this helps!

Edited by bcoppess23
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

itan II Polished Stainless

Titan Speaker Housings with MB quarts

Titan W/B Racks

towerspeakers007small.jpg