Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Offical 2010 Pictures Posted

Bake's Marine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bake's Marine

• stewart

• CrazyTegger

• char

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too dark....can't make heads nor tails of what's what.....

Well put, kind of like a really low lit strip club. These pics are better than the outdoor pics posted earlier, but still not great.

I agree, I don't really care for the looks. Maybe in person it looks better?

Although as someone who has to remove the friggin rear hoop on my XS tower every time I take the boat out a fully collapsible tower would be appreciated.

Back to the bar design huh? Those are my kids at the bottom of the page. Thanks Malibu.

They could have at least gotten the picture title correct (LSV)???

Mixed feelings. I'll only have the boat for 12 to 18 months anyways - i think i can live with it. Lets hope the refine/change over the years.

It looks like the Titan and the illusion got into a fight, I'm not sure which won.

I'll reserve judgment until I see better pic's. But from what I see in the above posted pictures it will take some time to grow on me.

I wish those pictures were better.......

look at the other thread. The WW post has some daytime pictures

I like it as well. It is made by Titan and is supposed to be really strong. My understanding is that Malibu bought Titan and will no longer offer Metcraft towers. This is supposed to be the standard tower.

After seeing the daylight pictures, I think I would get an old Titan II or III. But I never liked the illusion either, or the new windshield or the newer graphics...

Maybe it would look better with a pickle forked bow ! Vomit.gif

Malibu Facebook posting:

Malibu has led the charge in tower design and performance for many years. This year we expand the technological edge over our competitors with the new Illusion G3 gas-spring assisted tower featuring weightless fold down.

Check out some of the first photographs of the 2010 Malibu Illusion G3 Tower on the Malibu Boats flickr channel.

From the solid foundation of billet aluminum bases to the billet tower support wings backing the 3” stainless steel hoop the Illusion G3 is unshakeable. The Illusion G3 features dual gas spring shocks to assist in creating the feature of weightless fold down. This new feature now enables you to fold down the tower in minutes, even by yurself. The new tower design incredibly blends the best of form and function in creating the most advanced tower on the market today. The G3 is also accessories-rich featuring a set of two Titan spinner/slide-off wakeboard racks standard.

2 sets of swivel board racks on each side, I like that.

Looks like this tower is made by Titan??

Throw a couple of Bullets up there and that will be one rocking tower. So far, I like this tower better than the XS. The sawtooth look never grew on me.