Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gas strut for rear locker

Can someone verify the size of the gas strut for the rear locker in a '99 Sunsetter? I measured 11"-20" on one that had bent and froze. The only one I can find is from Bakes and it's 12-1/2" - 21". The online description says that it was used for Malibu boats with "split hatches" (which of course I don't have). Does anyone know if this one will work?

No, I didn't think to get the part number at the time, just measured the travel of the strut. I have a few other items that I need to order today and wanted to include this in the order. I'm at work right now so I can't get the number. Just thought someone on here may know which one was the right one.