Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Original dual battery and circuit breaker setup

I just purchased an '04 21' Wakesetter and pulled out about 300 pounds of Sub-Woofers that were under the left passenger seat where the batteries are located. Previous owner had 5 or 6 amps installed as well in this same area. The boat was so heavy on that side that it had a noticable lean in that direction in the water. Anyway, I'm trying to find out what the original setup was. Looks as if he had several circuit breakers put in as well. I'd like to keep whatever the original setup was...dual battery and one circuit breaker I'm guessing. Looking for a picture of this area so I can see what should be there and what doesen't belong, also looking to find out how the batteries were wired. Assuming one went to the motor and the other to the circuit breaker and wired together?