Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunscape Dual Battery Location

Hi All,

I bought a used 21LSV, and do not know where the secondary battery is located. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

MalibuNation
Hi All,

I bought a used 21LSV, and do not know where the secondary battery is located. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

Welcome Clap.gif

Mine are under the observer seat too. Have you located any type of switch that allows you to run battery one, two or both?

I'm just wondering ....

Hi All,

Thanks,

Pete

Welcome, are you sure you have two batteries :) Have you found your starting battery?

Hi All,

Thanks,

Pete

Welcome Clap.gif

Mine are under the observer seat too. Have you located any type of switch that allows you to run battery one, two or both?

I'm just wondering ....

Hi All,

Thanks,

Pete

Welcome Clap.gif

I'm just wondering ....

Yes, I have a knob which toggles between 1,2, or both batteries, but there is only one battery behind the observers storage area.

MalibuNation
Hi All,

Thanks,

Pete

Welcome Clap.gif

I'm just wondering ....

Yes, I have a knob which toggles between 1,2, or both batteries, but there is only one battery behind the observers storage area.

Can you follow the wires ... there can only be so many places the battery could be. I know people that have put them in the rear storage area but I would think that both batteries would be there. Is is possible they seller took one of the batteries?