Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 vlx wakesetter

hookblade

P1010020.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, /Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010045.JPG2009/P1010021.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010022.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010023.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010025.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010026.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010028.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010030.JPG/Users/sylviebinette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 26, 2009/P1010035.JPG

Hey hookblade

Nice 'bu. Noticed the VLX was gone from C.E. inventory the other day. Where in CT do you do your boating?

Edited by CTSunsetter

I have a slip at candlewood east club for the season but, I will be going to Bantam and Highland lakes after the 20 hr service, probably next week I hope. Where are you at? I only seen 1 malibu at candlewood so far.

Links are far less work. Thumbup.gif

When I try to add a image a pop up appears and asks for a url? I dont know what I am doing.

I have a slip at candlewood east club for the season but, I will be going to Bantam and Highland lakes after the 20 hr service, probably next week I hope. Where are you at? I only seen 1 malibu at candlewood so far.

I forgot to mention, the chop on candlewood lake is not enjoyable.

Cool. Love to jump off chicken rock. We hang out at Bantam sometimes, only been to Highland once in the last few years. Come on down to the CT river. We launch in Weathersfield and usualy run south of the rte 3 bridge and north of Rocky Hill with a bunch of folks. We were out with member bubu today:

P5300306.JPG

Cool. Love to jump off chicken rock. We hang out at Bantam sometimes, only been to Highland once in the last few years. Come on down to the CT river. We launch in Weathersfield and usualy run south of the rte 3 bridge and north of Rocky Hill with a bunch of folks. We were out with member bubu today:

P5300306.JPG

My old friend Marty barefoots down in a small cove somewhere in the river, cant remember where but I remember doing alot of debris runs first to make shure he didnt loose a foot on a log or something.

I am heading to highland today with my 2 boys but I am sure I will see you around at bantam this summer. I went to candlewood yesterday and again the chop was around 3' I am all set with that. Cant be much chop on the river? Watched a show the other night about bull sharks they are in the river in the summer time. Maybee Marty should stop barefooting the river huh?

River does suck when it runs high and pulls in debris. Yah, someone in our group said they heard or read a shark might swim as far as 50 miles up a fresh water river... I can only imagine what we look like to it going thru the water on our foils!

River does suck when it runs high and pulls in debris. Yah, someone in our group said they heard or read a shark might swim as far as 50 miles up a fresh water river... I can only imagine what we look like to it going thru the water on our foils!

Those bull sharks were caught on a line more than 600 miles up the mississipi and are the only shark to adapt to fresh water, so no boarding or swimming for me or my kids in any river. I can almost bet my life that there are some in the ct river too. Second guess it before you go.

Those bull sharks were caught on a line more than 600 miles up the mississipi and are the only shark to adapt to fresh water, so no boarding or swimming for me or my kids in any river. I can almost bet my life that there are some in the ct river too. Second guess it before you go.

29 years on the river and no shark sighting, yet... Biggrin.gif